It's A Surprise

I had pajamas on, so I quickly grabbed an outfit; black shorts, crop top, and a long cardigan because it's was cool outside, and I threw my brown hair in a messy ponytail. I slowly walked downstairs, careful not to draw attention from my dad.
I snuck out the door and saw Brandon leaning on his red Lamborghini. He was wearing a denim jacket with a white shirt underneath instead of flannel now. I hugged my arms, the cardigan was not thick enough.
Brandon motioned me over to him, and I walked down my concrete path toward the street. "What?" I breathed, looking around the darkened neighborhood. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go somewhere with me." He stated. "What?" I laughed, he thinks that I would go somewhere with him. "C'mon Kenz, you heard me. Like old times right?" Brandon's honey-like voice started to come back, just like olds times.
"Brandon... I don't think you realize how bad you hurt me last summer." My voice cracked, he noticed that, and I saw a muscle in his neck twitch. He rolled his tongue in his mouth and stared at the ground. I felt tears trying to rise up, but I restrained them. "I don't know if there's anything I could do to be anything to you." Brandon's voice rose, but he didn't seem angry. "Brandon, you cheated on me!" I half-yelled, "You're not ready for redemption, not now, you don't deserve it." I hissed.
His jaw clenched and he took a deep breathe. "Kenz... please." Brandon's voice was barely a whisper. He looked me right in the eye, his brown eyes pleading for forgiveness. I've seen his soft side last summer, and it hit me hard cause he struck everyone has a bad boy, but I've never seen him this delicate. I took a deep breathe, and it was awfully shaky. "Fine." I answered. His eyes lit up, and his whole demeanor relaxed, and he let out a relieved breathe of air, but I couldn't help but remember the night I saw him kissing another girl.

     My parents lay asleep in their bed, we were vacationing in the Bahamas. I slipped by their room and snuck out the screen door of the beach house.
Now to walk just 8 minutes to Brandon's beach house.

     It was dark out, and the soft sand was nice on my bare toes. The small waves rippled in the ocean, creating a soothing aura. The night was silent and still, until I heard husky whisper, and a faint giggle coming from Brandon's beach house. A girl's giggle, but Brandon's parents had their own beach house, and his sister did too.
    I walked up to his screen door, and didn't bother to knock after I saw him.

     "What the hell!" I screeched, swinging the door open, and storming up to the couch they were on

     "What the hell!" I screeched, swinging the door open, and storming up to the couch they were on. "Kenzie!" Brandon's eyes were wide, and his mouth gaped open as he pushed the blonde off of him.
   Tears were spilling down my face by then, and the girl just sat there on the floor where Brandon had pushed her off. I gave her iciest glare I could muster and screamed, "Get out, you whore!" My face was burning, and my voice kept cracking, and my breathing was very unsteady.
    Brandon looked as if he were about to faint. "Sweetheart." Brandon murmured, walking toward me. I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at him. He ducked, and it flew over his head. I had come to find out it was a lamp, resulting in a bulb shattering over the floor.
   "Don't ever think about talking to me, calling me, texting me, writing me, or even thinking about me! Bye Brandon." I spat, and stormed out.

By then I was already in his red Lamborghini, and I was focused back to reality. "Where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and smirked, "It's a surprise." I looked down and smiled a bit. I saw Brandon turn and look directly at me and scanned my face intently. I grew more insecure by the second and blushed as I bit my lip.
"What?" I breathed. "Nothing. It's just... You haven't smiled at me in a very long time." Brandon responded.

I'm so sorry that i have updated in like 3 years, and the fact that this is like a tenth of my normal chapters but.. I needed an update, and fast!