I loved you

Brandon had made me close my eyes about 5 minutes ago, and after that he grabbed my hand and is still leading me to this special surprise.
     "Are we there yet?" I groaned. I felt that we were in the woods, my feet crunched against leaves, sticks, and every so often something fuzzy hit my face, like leaves on trees. Suddenly the sticks and leaves disappeared just to soft grass, and the fuzzies were now breezy air.
     "Yes." Brandon breathed, letting go of my hand. I opened my eyes to unveil a vast dark sky full of twinkling stars in a large field of grass and wild flowers. "This is gorgeous!" I gasped. Brandon smirked, "Thought you'd like it."

I smiled at him, but I quickly turned away

I smiled at him, but I quickly turned away. No way in hell I was going to smile at him all night like I had been, he didn't deserve it from me.
     "Let's go." Brandon ushered me, and I now realized he had champagne in his other hand. I followed him to the middle of the field, which was surrounded by tall trees on each side. We finally sat, legs stretched and leaning back on our hands, and he unscrewed the bottle. "Want some?" Brandon gave a devious smile, the one that used to make me feel all kinds of ways.
     "Of course, it's my favorite." I responded. "As I remembered." Brandon murmured. "What?" I asked, hearing what he said perfectly fine. I just wanted him to say it again. "Nothing." Brandon sighed, then handed me the bottle. I took a sip and handed it back.
      I looked up at the sparkling stars again as I felt his eyes on me. I looked back down and met his eyes. He was chuckling. "What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "You used to down the whole thing in one taking, now you're all proper and stuff." He rolled his eyes, still laughing and taking a rather large chug. "I'll show you." I spoke loudly and grabbed the bottle in his mid chug, making some go on his shirt and jacket.
    He was laughing more now. I tilted my head back and down a good portion of it before wiping my mouth in triumph. We both sat there chuckling. "All proper and stuff right?" I asked giggling. "Well... That's not all you're more uptight about." Brandon said pursing his lips. "Like what?" I giggled, I felt myself getting a headache after my next sip. Brandon took the bottle from my hand and spoke, "Well I'm sure we will learn more about that as our lives go on." He took another sip. "I'm sure we will." I murmured, lightheaded.
     "You know I liked you." I slurred, laughing. "Yep, I liked you too." Brandon said while he took another sip. "I think I even... Loved you." I kept going, throwing my head back giggling.
"I loved you, a lot." Brandon murmured, his eyes focused on the ground. "Kiss me!" I said giddily. Brandon's face shot up, confused.
     "C'mon babe, don't be so proper and stuff." I said huskily, rolling over onto him. "Kenzie stop, you're drunk." He growled. "Very true." I giggled as I poked his nose. "Kenzie I'm serious, I'm not going to take advantage of you." Brandon said softly pushing me off him.
    I stuck out my lip like a child, "But you did, you took advantage of my love for you and hooked up with some other girl." Brandon bit his lip and looked down. "Let's go, you're drunk, and it's very late." He said while pulling me up. I stumbled, but he caught me, pulling me closer to his chest. I leaned my head down on it and whispered, "I loved you, Brandon Aaron Lane."