¨Chapter 2¨

¨Crying over a guy?   Nahh, pick up your head princess your tiara is falling.¨

Thump.

  I awoke, startled. The side of my head tingled in pain.  I must've hit my head on the car window.  I blushed and hoped no one had seen that.  I recalled what had happened after our names were called.

We immediatley  got together as our group leader, Tonks, had let us to five black SUV cars.  I was stuck in a car with Xavier, the Seductive girls, and some other blonde.  

I checked the clock and it read, 2: 41 a.m.  I sighed and checked the people next to me.  They were all sleeping.  The driver hardly acknowledged me.  He was a body building male wolf.  His name was Tenor.  Blue eyes and blonde hair.

I turned to the King, Xavier Wolfie.  I admired his beauty.  My heart thudded faster and I closed my eyes.  I've had a crush on Xavier since eight years ago, never spoken one word to him.  I was always just someone he had passed in school everyday.  Nothing important.

I turned away from him and looked at the window.  There was a slight crack where my head and previously lay.  I bit my lip and blew air out of my nose.  What an idiot I am... I leaned back into my chair and bore into the night.

There was a faint glitter on the cracked glass.  Light beaconed, ever so slightly from it.  I looked at the source causing the light.  I smiled at the sight of the moon.  It truly was gorgeous.  

¨May you please turn the radio on?¨ I asked the driver politely.  Mother always said, treat everyonw with politeness, even those who are rude, not because they are nice, but because you are.  He grunted and turned it on.  The song, Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine was playing softly and my smile widened even more.  I love this song.

I hummed it along, singing some parts, secretly hoping I wouldn't wake anyone.  I closed my eyes as the world faded away.

¨Get up.¨  A feminine voice sounded beside me.  I peeled my eyes open and looked at the figure.  ¨Thank you for telling me,¨ I noticed everyone was already gone.  The girl was an dark-skinned female.  Her curly hair was long and cascaded down her back as if a waterfall.  Her eyes were deep hazel.  Her legs were long and skinny.  She looked as if she were a model.  

¨I'm Unique Sanders.  Your personal guard.  You're Athena Wolfee, your parents died at age thirteen, and you got an above intelligence on your test.¨  She rambles on and I smile.  ¨Out of all of the things to find out about me.  My life is so much more interesting."

 We walked up the fleet the steps and I finally got a chance to see the castle.  It was truly beautiful,  pure.  Breathtaking.  ¨I have known my position for the past year, since I'm your guard and all,  were also compatible, you're a Capricorn, I'm a Taurus.  Oh! And your birthday is tomorrow! Maybe you'll find your mate.¨  I rolled my eyes.  My wolf grumbled, 'She probably is a Gemini..'

I chuckled and shook the thought off of my shoulders. 

¨Majesty.¨ People bowed as I passed,  I gave them a polite smile that said, don't call me that.  The butler showed me my room, top floor, the maid, Mrs. Fern, didn't know if anyone else was going to stay up here, they never do.  I should not count on it.