¨Chapter 3¨

¨Up up we got some work to do.¨  Light blinded my eyes and the woman opened the blinds to my room.  I shrugged and got out of bed.  What can I say?  I'm a morning person.

¨We have a busy schedule.  Oh by the way, Happy Birthday!¨  Unique opened the door to my room and in stepped Mrs. Fern.  I smiled, and gave thanks.

Soon enough,  Unique was dragging me down the stairs to the backyard.  She previously dressed me in workout clothes.  ¨First, let's start our training,  two miles, no stopping.¨ I smirked, easy peasy.

The run was surprisingly tiring and I found it difficult from all of the obstacles and tress stumps to jump.  I guess the five miles around my school track wasn't enough.  My cardio and workouts were fierce and my mucles were hurting.

¨Yoga!  Oh girl, you need to stretch those flexers.¨ A forgeign voice began behind me.  I turned.  A girl dressed in yoga pants and a sports bra.  Her black hair reached the end of her shoulders.  ¨Mm.  We need to work o you.  I'm Forest.¨  She stretched out her hand. 

¨Your personal trainer, of course.¨  I took a longer look at her, she was well built, small, but her body screamed, ¨Working out is my life.¨  She lay down three mats and began to teach me some stretches.  She said my goal is to be able to do the splits in two days.  Like... hell no.

We took a break for a snack.  Unique said no one must see me so she brought me a granola bar, no eggs, bad for post-workout.  They then took me to the training room.  I warmed up with some lifting and then Forest told me to start working on my wrestling. 

We sprawled out on the wrestling mat.  Another presence entred the room but I was in my mode.  Wrestling was my specialty.  I anckle-picked her and dropped her to the ground and pinned her in twelve seconds.  ¨Sloppy.¨  A male voice, a strong one sounded.  I turned.  

My eyes widened.  A man stood 6'3 tall in front of me.  His shirt was off so I could see his chest... My wolf grumbled in distaste.  'I want more.'  I rolled my eyes and he smiled his pearly white teeth.  ¨Come on gorgeous, how are you going to win a battle with an anckle-pick?¨

I stood on my left foot and crossed my arms. ¨Oh really?  Then how should I start training, big bad boy?¨  He chuckled and gestured to the punching bags.  ¨Boxing.¨

After my workout, it was around three.  I took a shower and watched some tunes with Unique.  She honestly isn't that bad.  ¨Oh ladies! I got a surprise for you!¨  Slam.

The Queen, my grandmother, stormed in, no, skipped in and clapped her hands together.  ¨Let us go next door.  Oh good, you're only in your towel.¨  The room next to mine had been redone... overnight...  into a beauty salon room.

¨Let's start with her eyebrows Catia.¨  Oh God no...

The girl I saw in the mirror was different.  Her smile reached her blue eyes and her body seemed just right today.  I felt my heart tug, this was more than I could ask for. ¨I've always wanted a daughter, but this, this is enough for me.¨ Two hands placed on my shoulders, my granma leaned her chin on my left shoulder.