chapter 1

They have done it again. My stupid step brothers have blamed everything on me again.

Here comes another horrible beating. O, sorry. How could I be so rude my name is Nikki Johnson. I live with my Two Step Brothers and dad that's it.

My life is a living hell. Here comes my dad or I say Richard. He married mom after dad died.

Then there was a new beta couple. He has come to give me a beating for leaving dishes on the table and it wasn't even me.

Sometimes I wish I could just leave this place. But there are rogues everywhere. Oh I'm sorry did I forget again I'm a werewolf.

I can't wait to live with my mate because I hope he'll treat me better. And Richard in 5..4..3..2..1 Here Comes.

He kicks me he hits me he slaps me but that's not the worst.

Mom died a year ago she was the only person who actually cared about me. When she died Richard started drinking. He still blames me for her death.

I don't know why he is so mean I am his daughter, he is also the beta and they are suppose to be nice .I never knew why the whole pack blames me too.

I'm like the pack slave. I don't know why they don't like me. From that beating now I have five broken ribs and a broken wrist trying to block myself. And every time I cry they call a pack meeting and whip my back.

Now he said

"Get ready for school and make the pack some breakfast." So I go and take a shower fast because it is cold. The pack says that I do not need warm water.

I come out sore but my bones have healed. (I wear what is on top) I go down stairs to make breakfast.

And yes I live in the pack house. I am in the biggest and most feared pack in the world. I am in the blood moon pack. We have at the least around 2,000 werewolf in a pack.

So I finished making breakfast and of course I don't get any. The only time I eat is if one of my friends have some extra money for lunch they don't feed me much but I am grateful for what I have.

After I'm done I head to school. I always walk to school all my brothers get a car.

When I make it to the school I smile is wonderful scent blueberries and pine trees my absolute favorite.