chapter 11

( Gabby up top with green eyes )

Nikki's POV
~~~~~~~~

    They all looked at me and tried to bow even more.

   Then I looked at Richard again and he did not bow so I said " bow or you will suffer." Richard said " I don't need to submit to you."

  I did something that he never thought I would do. I banned his ass.

  I said " I queen Nikki band you from the werewolf Society. And I also banned you from being a werewolf. So that makes you a worthless human since you cannot submit."

  Then I said " and now you be tortured to death for disrespecting your queen. Would anybody else like some." Everyone looked like they had seen a ghost.

  I looked at them and laughed so hard that I was almost on the ground crying.
When I calmed myself down I went back to what I was doing.

  I walked down the hall till I got to the twins room.they where up and watching TV. I asked them if they were hungry and the said " yes " at the same time. Sometimes it really freaks me out.

  We went down to the kitchen. I made us some mac and cheese. Then we are and I tucked them in their bed because it is late.

Then I was going back to my room. I heard whimpering. I followed it and it lead me to the basement.

  I went it and it was dark but I could see thank the goddess. Then I heard taking I stayed quite.

  After a while it stoped there where sounds that someone was getting hit so I stepped out. I said " what is the meaning of this?!?!?"

   There it was a little me. This little girl was getting hit just how I used to. Then I snapped. The guy that was hitting her said " she did not fold my clothes right".

  So I asked the girl if she was getting payed and she shook her head no. Then I got even more mad that this guy is hitting a girl for no reason or anyone for that matter.

Then I went up to the guy looked him in the eyes and said "PAIN" ( one of my awesome new found powers ) .

  He fell down , every bone in his body was breaking slowly. Then he started coughing up blood. The lat thing that happened is he neck snapped.

  Then I took the girl to my room and cleaned her up. By the time I was done with her she looked normal. When I got her she was in rags and was sleeping on a bed that looked big effort a five year old.

  She looks about 15 -17. She said her name is Gabby. She has dark brown hair and green eyes. Then she looked scared so I told her that I would not hurt her and it would be alright.

  She was falling asleep so I put her on the bed and got in. I told her we would be best friends. She said " ok " and we both went to sleep with a smile on our faces.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

I would like to thank you guys and girls for your comments and votes. So THANK YOU. I hope you like this chapter. I will try and update soon. I am busy with school. I will try. Thanks.

~A

🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👏👋👋👋💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

I love you all please give me any questions, concerns, or ideas. Thanks again.