chapter 7

( pack house)

Nikki POV

I wake up to the blinding sun. That is when I saw the sign. It said welcome to Brook falls.

   That is my home. Now I promise myself that i will not let my horrible parent touch me or my kids.

   I will not let them do what the did to me to my kids. Then I look back and they are sleep. They are so cute when they sleep.

  I see the pack house. Zach pulls over and I get out and wake up the kids. They get up and we walk to the door.

  As we walk everyone and I mean everyone in starring or whispering. Then the pack s*** came up and said "look the w**** is back with ugly kids."

   Then I go and tell them to stay there. I go up to her and punch her in her fake nose. Then I say "I will let you talk about me but if you talk about my kids like that again I will not think twice to pounce on you like prey."

Zach's POV

Nikki snapped on her. Then Jessica said "are you just going to let her talk to me like that babe?"

   Then I said "do not disrespect your Luna and my kids." I said that in my alpha tone.

  She said "you have got to be kidding me."

  That is when I graped her by her by her neck and said "DO NOT DISRESPECT ME YOUR Luna OR MY KIDS OR I WILL BANISHED YOU FROM THE PACK!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys that I have not updated in a long time and I will be doing more updating soon.

~ A