chapter 4

At home:

"I want her found now"  Zach says. I have been looking for her for almost 2 years and that's when I felt the most horrible pain ever.

  ( this was a year and a half ago) ( that's when Nikki is having her baby)

   And all my wolf can say is mate hurt. It is the most excruciating pain ever. My pack is falling apart without her.  

  And I'm falling apart without her. My betta is taking care of the Alpha duties while I'm like this.

   He says I need to take a vacation. So I am going to New York in 2 days with my little sister so I can take her to Toys R Us because we don't have one here.

2 days later:

Just got off the plane and we're going to go to a hotel. Feeling depressed as usual, I  did not like going to the toy store.

   We went and got a five-star hotel when to pick up a rental car. "Tomorrow we will go to Toys R Us" I tell her.

   Once we get settled and we go to the diner across the street. Once we are finished eating we go back to the hotel and get some sleep.

  The next morning my sisters jumping on bed telling me to "get up." So we both take showers and get ready to go. When we get to the store I smell this amazing scent.

  Then I'm like it can't be so I push it of. Once I do that it gets stronger. then my wolf says "mate!" That is the first time I have heard  my wolf since my mate left.