Chapter 4: The party

''Wow it's loud in here!''

''What are you saying, I can't hear you Em!''

Yeah, you guessed it right, we were at the party. The party.... the party that would change probably everything.

Everywhere I look I see drunk teenagers grinding each other with red solo cups in their hands. As Shay and I walk down to get some drinks, we're greeted by Liam and Ethan.

''Hi girls, are you ready to have the time of your life!!'' Liam says in with a slur and a crooked smile.

Yeah, Liam is already drunk, and the party has just started... What a life:-)

''Hi Emily''

I look up, it's Ethan. He smiles at me and I smile back.

''Hi Ethan'' I say with a flirty smile.

Awh, his face is getting red! He is blushing!

''So, Shay would you like to dance with me?'' Liam and Shay look at each other with a smile.

Not exactly a smile as in ''I like you" but more a "We have a plan and we need it to work'' smile.

''Of course Liam! I was wondering when you'd ask me!'' Shay said with a smirk.

''Lets go'' Liam says as they walk up to the dance floor leaving Ethan and I alone.

''So...''

''So...''

''Well, this is getting awkward.'' Ethan says.

''Well, not as awkward as in the massage room, remember? I say.

''Oh yes I remember, did you know that your back is the prettiest back I have ever seen?''

Oh no, he just didn't .

''Well your muscles aren't that bad either.'' I say with a smile.

''Awh thanks, well it was too bad you didn't lay on your back because I would've love to have seen your muscles.''

Yes, that is actually what Ethan said. And then we started to fight.

Just kidding, we looked at each other and just started laughing.

---------------------------------------------------

''Really? I had no idea you were the one who started to laugh! I was so embarrassed!'' I tell Ethan.

He'd just told me the story of about me when I was giving a book presentation in middle school. I didn't realize you could see my laptop wallpaper on the big screen and everyone suddenly started laughing. You're probably thinking, what was her background? It couldn't be that bad right. Well, I used to like this guy, so my girlfriends and I made a wallpaper of his face. With hearts all around it.

''Owh no, you are so cute when you blush!'' Ethan said.

DID HE JUST SAY THAT? I AM FREAKING OUT. OKAY BE COOL, BE COOL.

''Owh, thank you I think.''

He starts to laugh.

''You know what, I'm just going to ask you; would you like to dance with me?''

''Yes, I'd love to.'' I say with a big smile on my face.

As we walk to the dance floor I see girls staring at me and whispering, but at this moment I didn't care, he was going to dance with me and no one else.

---------------------------------------------------

''Lets make it slower out here on the dance floor, is that alright with y'all?'' The DJ screams.

''Wooooohhh''

''Yeesssss''

I wrap my arms around Ethan's neck and look him in the eyes. I look at all the colors I can find in them. Green, blue, orange, brown. So many colors that I can't seem to find an end.

His hands go around my waist as he kisses my forehead. We then looked in each others eyes again. I couldn't help myself but think of all the times that we saw each other we would've never thought that we'd end up dancing like this.

''You want to know what I've always wanted to do?''

I look up at Ethan. He looks at me seriously. Then he lifts me up, high into the air. He starts to laugh and smiles while he spins me around. I can feel myself falling in love with him more and more every minute. Every second. Every hour, everyday.

"Cause there's you and me, and all other people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And there's you and me, and all other people,
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"

He sings quietly to me, and crazy enough, the lyrics make perfect sense for the both of us.
---------------------------------------------------

Hiii!

What do you guys think? I really like those fluffy love story things so thats why they've already fallen in love. I hope it gets lots of votes, if you have any tips or things just message me or comment! Please vote if you liked it<3

You can also follow me on instagram; @ 1dfee

Lots of love, xoxo

The song: you and me - lifehouse