Chapter 5: After party

''He definitely likes you!'' Shay hugs me.

''You really think so? What if he's just playing me, I don't even know that much about him..'' I tell her, I'm feeling a bit concerned.

"What if he doesn't like me? How awkward would that be!" I tell Shay.

"Well, he does so you won't have to worry about that."

"Any way, I saw you and Liam dancing together, is there something I don't know about?" I try to tease Shay, and for the first time in forever it works. Yes!

"Well hell yes, of course he is cute. But I'm not so sure..."

This is the first time I've ever seen Shay in love (and shy) and to be honest I kinda like her this way. She's instantly quiet whenever I say Liam or ask about the topic boys or love.

"Let's stop talking about it, no boys are allowed and can't even be talked about on a girls sleep over!" Shay screams excitedly.

While Shay is making popcorn I get a message from Ethan.

Ethan: Thank you for dancing with me tonight, I had lots of fun x

"OH MY GOD SHAY ETHAN JUST MESSAGED ME THANK YOU FOR DANCING WITH ME TONIGHT I HAD LOTS OF FUN!"

And in less than a second later I can see Shay running up to me.

"Oh my god EM! Let me see let me see!!"

"What should I write back?" I ask Shay, but she's to busy screaming (while reading) the message.

"HE WROTE AN X AT THE END, EM HE WANTS YOU I CAN SEE IT I CAN FEEL IT!"

"Relax he's just a boy, I thought we had decided not to talk about boys tonight?" I look at her, I can see in her face that she's trying to think about a good comeback.

"I know you want to write something back so just let me help with this and then we'll watch a film later." Shay says but I can still see the excitement in her eyes.

Emily: I've had lots of fun to, but I'm with Shay right now having a sleep over at her house so maybe you and Liam would like to swing by? I have the feeling something's going on between them! x

Ethan: Sounds good, look out of the window x

I jump up and walk very carefully to the window.

"Waaaaaaaaahhhh! Boys!" I scream to Shay.

We put as much popcorn as we can in our hands, open the window and Shay and I throw the popcorn in their faces.

"Wait wait, we come in peace we've brought chocolate!" Ethan says.

"Well, in that case you guys are welcome to come inside, but there is one rule, we have to play truth or dare." I give Shay the ugly stare as we like to call it. If only looks could kill...

---------------------------------------------------

"Truth or dare, Ethan!" Shay says.

"Truth, and please don't ever do a weird question again."

"Too bad, my question is... Who was your last wet dream about? And remember you have to be honest."