Chapter 3: Before the party

''hahahhaa, you look ridiculous!'' I say.

Shay keeps making funny faces, and we keep laughing harder and harder. Soon people are going to think we're crazy!

''Should I do this face, or do the Kim Kardashian duck face?''

She tries all of them and I laugh harder.

''But really Shay, we need to find something to wear!''

I look at her as serious as possible. But I just can't. I mean she looks horrible and ridiculous!

''Yeah, okay Em, you're right. Maybe we do need something...''

''No shit, we really need something. I can't look like a puppy, we need some cool clothes.''

We had been looking for hours in my closet, but we couldn't seem to find something that was cool enough to wear to a high school - frat - party.

''It doesn't really matter what you wear Em, at the end of the night, beer will be all over it.''

She does have a good reason. Damn.

''But I have to look good! Shay you have to help me, I need to look hot, but not slutty!''

''Why do you need to look so good? Emily... Look me in the eyes.''

Nervously I look Shay in her eyes.

''Because...''

''Because.... Oh my god! You like him! You like Ethan!''

Shay is practically screaming right know.

''I KNEW IT YOU LIKED HIM EVER SINCE THE SAUNA ACCIDENT!''

''No I didn't..''

''OH HELL YES YOU DID EMILY YOU REALLY CAN'T LIE.''

''Okay, okay, okay, I might like him a little..''

''A little!? Come on Em, I know you.''

Shay looks at me.

''Okay I like him!'' I finally said it.

So now, we start jumping up and down like some girls who've just heard that Justin Bieber was in the same mall - in 2009 -.

''I'm sorry, miss, are you okay?'' A woman looks at us.

''Yeah, we're sorry, we are okay.''

''NO WAY WE ARE MORE THAN OKAY SHE HAS JUST ADMID THAT SHE LIKES HIM OF COURSE WE AREN'T OKAY!''

And again, Shay is screaming, people look at us like were crazy, and I wonder why we're friends.

''Well, congratulations girls, but could you please keep your friend down?We're in a mall for god's sake.''

''Yes, sorry, it won't happen again. Come on Shay, we have to go.''

As we walk out of the mall to our cars I can't help but feel happy. Maybe he likes me to?

---------------------------------------------------

*Ding dong*

The doorbell rings, and as I walk to the door, I manage to put my high heels on while still drinking my tea.

When I open the door, it's Shay of course! She gives me a hug and walks in.

''Hey bitch''

''Hola bitch''

Yeah, that was also our thing, saying mean things to each other without meaning them.

''You look hot af!''

I turn around, and laugh.

''Well, you also don't look that bad yourself''

We start to laugh. I can't help it, everything she says is just so funny.

''Come on girl, we gotta go to the party!''

---------------------------------------------------

Shay is giving me a peptalk, we are in the car, just outside of the party.

''You can do it girl, I believe in you!''

''I know Shay, you've been telling me this at least half an hour over and over again.''

We look each other in the eyes, give each other a hug and open the door. Here's to a long night full of partying!

---------------------------------------------------

Sooo..... What do you guys think? I know that this is already the third chapter I've posted in one night. I just can't help it. I feel so exited. I hope it gets lots of votes, I'm kinda proud of myself. If you have any tips or things just message me or comment! Please vote if you liked it<3

You can also follow me on instagram; @ 1dfee

Lots of love, xoxo