Platinum Wings Academy: Kody and Kenzie, The New Thing

I walked into the stable and sat on one of the hay bales. I knew today we were going to have a lesson, but I was so tired. I finally got off my butt and put Picasso on the crossties. As I started to brush him Ava walked in.
"Em, do you hate me or something? I just don't understand why we are not BFFs again." Ava looked down at her boots then back at me.
"Well if I can remember...I started to be friends with Heather and you started to like never talked to me anymore."
"The only reason I did that was because...because...I was jealous. I've always wanted to be in the Easties, but then I got over it. Then you showed up and they wanted you to join. I'm sorry I was so jealous."
"Ava, you shouldn't be jealous. I have to get going." I mounted Picasso after putting on his tack and rode him into the Arena.
After a long lesson I gave Picasso to Frank, the stablehand, and he took him to the stable. Then I walked to the Sweet Shopee.
"Emma!" Jasmine said walking up to me infront of the Sweet Shopee. "I hope you don't like Kody because he has a girlfriend now."
"Why would I like Kody? I have a boyfriend unlike you. So stop being ridic."
"Well whatever. How about you have a look at his girlfriend." Jasmine grinned. I looked through Sweet Shopee window and saw Kody sitting next to Kenzie.
"Big deal. Kenzie is my friend I'm happy for her. Kody is just a friend. Cooper is my boyfriend." I ignored her after that and went into the Sweet Shopee. I ordered my favorite, a birthday cake flavored shake, then left the Shopee with out being noticed.
I walked to the stable while drinking my shake when I heard someone crying in the tack room. I walled in and it was...Ava.
"Ava, what's wrong?" I asked quietly.
"As if you don't know. Kody and Kenzie is what's wrong. Did you get them together to make me mad!?" Ava quickly stood and wiped the tears from her face.
"No I had nothing to do with it! They just liked each other and started to date!" I couldn't believe Ava would acuse me of that. It was low even for her.
"Well I...I...whatever I should talk to you anyways!" Ava stormed out of the tack room. I sighed when something wrapped there arms around me.
"Hey Em." It was Cooper.
"Omigod you scared me!"
"Sorry." He said.
"Its okay." I smiled. Cooper and I hung out for awhile then he had to go. A few minutes later I got a text from Heather.

I hav big news! Meet @ the shelter house in 10!!!

Whatever she wanted to say had to be important. I quickly walked to the shelter house next to the race track when I saw Heather, Kenzie, Jayda, and Harley sitting. I sat once I got to them.
"Perfect you are all here! Now I have something very important to say." Heather smiled standing in front of us.
"What is it?" Harley asked.
"Well...I'm going to be gone from Platinum Wings for 2 weeks. Maybe even 3." Heather explained.
"What! Why?" Jayda asked with wide eyes.
"I have got the opportunity to record an album! I have been dreaming of this forever and I finally get to!" Heather squealed. Heather was an amazing singer and she definelty deserved it. The thing was. What will things be like without her here.
"Congrats!" I exclaimed. "When are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow. I know o will be gone for awhile, but we will all Skype and text okay!" We all smiled and group hugged. Platinum Wings without Heather for 3 weeks was going to be different.