intro

"He went by LOUIS during the DAY

LOUIS liked performing in the SCHOOL PLAYS, playing on the FOOTBALL TEAM, and TAKING HIS SISTER'S LIPGLOSS SO THAT HE COULD WEAR IT. 

He went by CARMEN during the NIGHTTIME.

CARMEN liked WEARING SHORT SKIRTS, playing with OLDER MEN'S HEARTS, and TAKING NOT ONLY THEIR AFFECTION, BUT ALSO THEIR MONEY."

CARMEN was Harry's very own Coney Island King, with his sun kissed, freckled skin, the bluest of eyes that resembled the color of the sea, and bubblegum pink lips that could form the most sinister smile.

He was his drop of paradise, like just the quickest glimpse of utter sunshine on a cloudy day, his demeanor innocent and deceiving all at once, combining together in a beautifully tragic way.

He was bossy, rude, and attention seeking, but those traits made Harry love him even more.

During the day, he was LOUIS, a popular teenaged boy that was adored by his peers and loved by his teachers, dressed from head to toe in his tiny little school uniform with a sickeningly sweet smile constantly tugging at the edges of his lips.

However, during the night, he was CARMEN, a promiscuous male that would stand out on corners while awaiting customers, or sit on rich, older married men's laps inside of sleazy night clubs. His body would be covered in form fitting, short materials, and he'd always apply a thick coat of red lipstick onto his lips, along with a fruity smelling perfume.

When the night would come to an end, he'd return home with bloodshot eyes, a large amount of cash sitting at the bottom of his purse, and the smell of an unfamiliar man's cologne clinging to his clothing.

CARMEN was LOUIS.

And God, Harry never thought that he would ever love someone as much as he loved Louis, because he was just at the ripe age of seventeen, but he walked the streets so mean.

okaaay i decided to turn this into a larry version instead. personally, i really like this version because i can definitely picture louis as carmen. this will obviously include a lot of crossdressing, so if that isn't your thing, well..... ALSO, i want to clarify that louis is a cis male is this fic. he's just a boy that likes feeling and being pretty, and is comfortable as the way he is. also, keep in mind that carmen can be a unisex name, it's just more commonly given to girls. anyways, if you'd like me to continue with this, make sure to comment and vote !!

xo,

audri