deux

i literally don't know anything about any kind of legal fbi etc stuff so please don't give me shit for this HAHA i tried my best !! also, i added ariana as a chracter bc i love her and why not ??

SKIRT  bundled up around his thick thighs, Louis is currently sitting in the passenger seat of this unfamiliar stranger's vehicle. He keeps on letting out these continuous high pitched, childish whines as the SUV rushes throughout traffic, small hand resting against his cheek in boredom.

He's pretty sure that this man is simply just going to drop him off at the station and call his mother, informing her about the hobby that her son has recently picked up, just to confirm the woman's suspicions.  

Using his free hand, which isn't supporting his head, he drums his purple polished fingernails gently against the dashboard. "How far away is the station?" Louis inquires, attempting to make his tone sound relaxed, despite the fact that his heart is nervously pounding against his chest in frantic beats.

"I'm not taking you to the station," the man snorts, red hues from the stop light reflecting onto his pale face. "I'm not going to rat you out or anything, kid. I can't tell 'ya too much, but I'll explain everything once we get to our destination." 

"I'm not a kid, so don't patronize me," Louis says with the roll of the eyes. "What if you aren't even a real FBI agent? What if that badge was a fake and you're taking me out here to like, kill me? I really doubt that whatever you need to tell me is something super important."

"Oh, trust me, you are very much a child," the male states, glancing over at Louis to give him a green eyed glare. "I am a real agent. I'm only doing this for your own safety, so why don't you put that pretty little mouth to good use and actually keep it closed for once?"

Huffing in defiance, Louis tilts his head backwards to rest onto the cushiony seat. "I don't think that was a very appropriate thing to say to someone that's such a child," he replies, smirking to himself at the remark, referring to the fact that the man is basically talking about Louis giving blow jobs.

"Jesus Christ," the stranger groans in annoyance under his breath, eyebrows scrunched together as he stares ahead at the road. "This ride is already awful because driving in Brooklyn traffic is a bitch, but you're making it even worse. Shut up."

♡♡♡

THEIR destination ends up being an abandoned warehouse in the middle of Albany. The drive was hectic and lengthy, and involved a large amount of bickering between the two boys. Eventually, Louis had given into the unknown man's prayers, and fell asleep for the rest of the drive.

He's actually rather cute when he's asleep, or truthfully, just when he's not talking.

But then again, they always are attractive in at least one aspect or another. It could be something as simple as the color of their eyes, to something such as their seductive personas that they always put on when attempting to find customers, or the slightest sway of their hips while they walk up and down the streets. 

They have to be appealing, their job practically considers that to be a requirement, but God, Louis is absolutely beautiful in all aspects. So much to the point that it borderlines uncanny, and this older man's hidden attraction could just cross the line between being professional and unprofessional.

"Hey, get up princess, we're here," the male states, leaning over and shaking Louis' shoulder gently. "You can get some more beauty sleep later, okay? We just need to explain everything to 'ya."

Nose scrunched up, Louis lets out a tiny yawn, almost resembling a disgruntled kitten. "Where are we?" His voice is thick with sleep, with his half lidded eyes and caramel fringe slightly mussed up.