quatre

rip harry's hair

"Hi! My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm taking AP U.S. History for my junior year of high school. I'm currently seventeen years old. My interests include shopping, listening to music, and sucking cock."

"Louis!" Denise, the girl that's Louis' partner for their U.S. History project exclaims in frustration, glaring at him for what feels like the tenth time within the past five minutes from behind the camera. "How many times do we have to be over this? This is for a school project, so keep it appropriate."

They're sat inside of Denise's large bedroom, recording their introductions before they move onto the real educational aspect of their project. For their project, they're supposed to reenact an important time in American history. 

Louis was assigned to be Denise's partner, because honestly, he would never actually pick someone like her. She's bossy, rude, a know it all, and a snooty rich girl. She's the one who thought up the idea to start the Purity Club at their school, and because she's aware of his job, she always would make sure to specifically hand Louis a flyer for their club meetings.

Oh, and of course, Harry's sat in the corner of the female's bedroom with narrowed eyes, being completely silent. Louis has slowly become used to it, which is just weird in general. Denise, on the other hand, looks like she's a second away from pouncing all over the guy, or running away in fear.

Louis sighs, flopping dramatically onto the girl's California King bed. "But I'm just being honest! I like shopping, listening to music, and sucking cock. I really don't see the issue here."

"Just because you enjoy being a slut and broadcasting it to the whole entire school doesn't mean that everyone else enjoys hearing about it. Especially for a project that's for a large percent of our grade. Some of us want to actually go to college, so shut up and say something else."

Louis lifts his head and turns it slowly around so that he can raise an eyebrow at her. Denise immediately blushes and stares downwards at her sock clad feet, and she shakes her head before adding in a quiet "please."

Rolling his eyes, Louis begrudgingly gets up from his spot of her bed, smoothing out his hair somewhat and adjusting his clothing. He's wearing light washed overalls, which come to his mid thigh, along with a white band tee shirt underneath it. His socks are filly at the ends, and he looks absolutely adorable.

He walks over to stand in front of her plain white wall, and she aims the camera at him.

"Hi! My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm taking AP U.S. History for my junior year of high school. I'm currently seventeen years old. My interests include shopping, listening to music, and getting money from old men."

"Louis," Denise warns, going back to start a new video. "Try again."

"Hi! My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm taking AP U.S. History for my junior year of high school. I'm currently seventeen years old. My interests include shopping, listening to music, and smoking cannabis with older men."

"Louis!" Denise yells yet again. "Stop it. One more time."

"Hi! My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm taking AP U.S. History for my junior year of high school. I'm currently seventeen years old. My interests include shopping, listening to music, and calling older men Daddy while they fuck me."

"I'm kicking you and your weird friend out of my house," Denise states, getting up from her spot and turning the camera off. She picks up Louis' shoes, hands them to him, and gives him an irritated look.

♡♡♡

"Well, that was fun," Louis murmurs after Denise slams her front door behind him and Harry. "Did you enjoy it, Harry?"

"You were quite vulgar," Harry replies, his tone still abnormally blank and emotionless. "But, at least you're honest, and in my opinion, she had no right to call you a slut." 

"Thanks, Harry," Louis says, grinning as he begins to skip ahead of Harry's walking figure, making the older male speed up to get beside Louis. "Y'know, you should talk more. It suits you."

The sides of Harry's lips tug upwards, and even though it lasts just a few quick seconds, it was still something.

♡♡♡

The thought of getting money doesn't really quick in until after a few weeks of having Harry around, thus that being a few weeks of no customers, which means no money.

"Harry," Louis whines from where he's sitting, perched up on top of his tiny kitchen's counter. His mother is away at work, as usual, and his siblings are out with the neighborhood kids. "I want to go shopping."

"Okay," is all that Harry says, and with that, they're out the door and on their way to the subway.

When they arrive at the mall, Louis immediately saunters towards his favorite shops, polished fingernails gliding over all of the clothing and gently feeling their material. Within seconds, Louis has scooped up at least five pairs of clothes that he finds appealing and runs to the changing rooms, Harry immediately following the tiny teenager. 

Louis tries on all of the clothes, smiling in the mirror at himself as he inspects the way they fit his body type. Smoothing his hair out a bit, he opens the door and stares at Harry, raising a brow at the man. "Yes or no?" 

Harry shrugs in response.

Louis goes back inside of the changing room to try on the rest of the items, slamming the door behind him with a loud huff.

After deciding that he likes all of them, he carries out the large stack of clothes and walks up to the cashier, dumping it all onto the counter. Harry is instantly behind him, and Louis rolls his eyes in exasperation.

"Your total is $350.00, sir," the cashier states, grinning at Louis and showing off her perfectly whitened teeth.

And at that news, Louis can feel his heart sink and it's as if he's snapped back to when he was fourteen and had no money, his eyebrows furrowing together as he stares downwards at the marble floors. "Um, I-I don't-,"

Harry interrupts from behind him, and as he does so, the feeling of a large hand settles against Louis' hip. "I've got it," he announces, handing the female his debit card.  

Louis turns around with wide eyes to meet Harry's gaze, and Harry only gives the boy a small nonchalant nod of the head.

i think this fic, for the most part, is going to be like just instances of louis and harry working together, if that makes any sense?? like how i did in this chapter, basically. obviously there's still an established storyline and there's going to be drama and a catch etc. bc.... i love drama. this isn't just going to be fluff, there's going to be smut and angst, so yeah!! but i really just love louis' character so much. please lmk what you thought, and if you liked, please vote!!

xo,

audri