Chapter 5: The Awakening

After we made it out of the forest, I was able to walk her to my private home. The sun was just starting to rise as I entered the house. It was good to be home. I take her to my bedroom and lay her across the bed, only to fall down beside her, in exhaustion. My eyes began to shut, but just as I saw my last glimpse of light, I feel a palm on my face.

"Sosetsu."

I open my eyes to the eyes of another.. The eyes were the most beautiful hazel eyes I'd ever seen in my life.

"Shinguru."

"Thank you, Sosetsu."

She wraps her arms around me and I blush.

"I'm the one that should be thanking you. For this time and last time."

"I can read your soul. I know you fought that werewolf. You've gotten so strong since the last time I saw you. And so handsome."

I looked away in embarrassment as she rests her head against my neck.

"That's not fair. Don't read me."

"How else am I supposed to know what you want?"

Shinguru kisses my neck gently and my body starts getting hotter.

"Shinguru! What are you doing?" I said starting to get flustered.

"I'm keeping my promise."

She kisses down my neck.

"You still love me. Don't you Setsu?

"You know I do."

She the makes her way on top of me and we lock eyes.

"Then love me."

Hearing her say that, made me lose my mind. We then kiss with the passion of a red sunset and I get on top of her and start kissing her neck.

"Mmm Setsu."

As I suck on her neck, I unzip her hoodie jacket and slowly pull her shirt up. Even though she had a lot of scars, it was still a beautiful sight to see. I then let my tongue explore her curves and unfasten her bra. She looked perfect. When I start massaging them, Shinguru starts to moan softly. I then lick and suck on her nipples, which made her lower body jerk.

"Oh Setsu! Yes!"

With one of my hands I unfasten her belt, and pull down her jean shorts while my lips move south upon her body. I took a quick look at her face and it was rose red.

"Don't look!"

"Shush Shinguru. You're beautiful everywhere."

I then start licking her clit. Shinguru's moans get louder.

"Mmm! Setsu!"

As my two fingers enter her wet pussy, her back arches with pleasure and I flick my tongue against her clit faster. At that moment her body ceased in being her's and became mine. When I move my fingers faster, so does her grinding.

"Shit! Uh! Shit! More!"

As she requested, I start to rub her g-spot and it drives her crazy.

"Fuck!"

Shinguru then cums all over my hand. When I pull out, Shinguru gets up and kisses all over my face and rips my sweater off.

"I want you inside me, so bad." She said as taking off my belt and pushing me down unto the bed. She then started to lick all over my dick. It took a lot of control not to moan. As she sucked my dick, I lifted her lower body over me and started licking inside her pussy.

"Yes!"

This made her suck my dick even harder. She then started jacking me off and slapping it against her tongue. This nearly drove me crazy but it was soon sated when she forced my dick down her throat.

"Gasp! Shinguru."

I was on the edge as I felt my dick go in and out of her throat.

"Cum for me!"

She then started abusing me head with her lips. I couldn't take it anymore. I started moaning and came inside of her mouth. Shinguru drank it all. Even after I came, my dick was still hard, so Shinguru got up and slowly slid my dick into her pussy.

"Mmm! Setsu, you're so big!"

She then started riding me and her hair turned silver and her eyes turned blue. It felt like a forbidden pleasure. My blood pulse was going crazy. I grabbed her body to get on top of her and started fucking her as hard as I could. Her legs wrapped around me and her nails drove into my back. My back began to bleed.

"Yes Setsu! I'm going to make you mine."

Shinguru had done it. She injected her teeth into my neck. As the blood rushed down my neck, my senses started getting foggy, but it didn't stop my adrenaline. My hair turned silver, eyes blue, my muscles more powerful, my wounds healed, and my hunger for Shinguru, insatiable.