Shopping 101 and Babysitting: Chapter 20

Lexi P.O.V

I wake up the next morning to my alarm going off at 8:30am. The boys told us that they are coming over around 10 and we must be ready. I check the weather on my phone and it's supposed to be rather chilly. I quick take a shower and blows dry my hair. Then I pick out my outfit. I decide on a pair of blue skinny jeans along with a white shirt. I add a pink scarf and a gray cardigan. Then to top it all off I wear pink flats. When I'm done with my outfit I decide to curl my hair, I do loose curls and then I pull my front hairs back into a ponytail. When I'm done I look into the mirror and can't help but admire my how I look.

I go downstairs and see everyone else at the table eating breakfast.

"Hey what time are the boys coming again?" Katie asks taking a sip of her tea.

"Ten." I respond getting myself a cup of tea and an apple to eat.

By the time its ten everyone is ready to go right as the doorbell rings. I walk over and open the door to see 5 excited boys.

"Lexi!!!" They all scream running in for hugs.

"Hey the other girls will be right down." I tell them inviting them in.

They all walk into the living room and take a seat on the big couches. After about 5 minutes the rest of the girls come down stairs. I grab my purse and take my keys out. We all split up between my car and the boy's car and once its settles we all start driving towards the mall. We turn on the radio and what do you know 'What makes you beautiful' turns on! Everyone in my car starts singings as Louis blasts it and I roll down all the windows. Katie, Zayn and Cassie are jamming in the backseats as me and Louis are dancing in the front seats.

We pull into the parking lot of the mall right as the song ends.

"Hey guys we are all going to go clothes shopping right now and we'll meet up with you around 12 for lunch." Sydney says to all the boys.

"Bye babe!" Louis pouts as he gives me a quick kiss then heads off the with the other boys. The girls and I all start walking into our favorite stores buying clothes left and right. By the time its 12 we have tons of bags so we make a quick run to the car before we go to lunch with the boys. We walk into the food court and find the boys.

"Hey what's for lunch?" I ask Louis.

"Chinese Food!!!!" He says excitedly.

"mmmmm my favorite" I smile.

After lunch we go back to shopping. We are now looking for more touch up stuff for the house. We were in the middle of a store when my phone goes off. It's my mom.

"Hey mom" I say

"Hey honey how's the new house?"

"Good, what's up?"

"Well your father and I are going on a trip for our 30th year anniversary and we were wondering if you could watch Sophie for a week." She asks.

"Umm....I don't know, when would you send her down?" I ask

"Well we were hoping to send her today around 1:30" She says.

"Wow that's really short notice mom" I say worried.

"I know and I'm sorry honey but our original babysitter backed out at the last minute." She explains.

"Ok well let my talk to everyone and see what they think and then I'll text you back."

"Ok honey thanks so much." She says.