America (Part 1): Chapter 33

Heyyy I'm really sorry but they are

going to be just finishing their trip in

America so its been 2 weeks and its

their last day! I'm really sorry i'm just

running out of ideas!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lexi P.O.V

It is our last night in America so we are watching a movie as we drive to Los Angeles, CA. So far America has been my absolute favorite of this whole trip. We started in New York where the boys preformed on the today show and then we drove to Wisconsin to do a show around Madison. Now we are just heading from Texas where there was the 2013 summer music awards where the boys got nominated for 5 different awards and they went home with 5 different awards. They one, Best Hit Album, Best Boy band of all time, Best spirit award, Best male singers and their new single 'Best Song Ever' won Best Summer Song award.

Another thing I really like about America is the fans. Now I don't know if it all changed because of Louis's incident in Canada or if fans in America were genuinely nice. Speaking of Louis after the his big temper it turns out that the fans really took it to heart. Louis posted what he said on Twitter and there were many videos of his speech all over the web, the girls and I are still getting hate but we also got tons and TONS of apologies. Many started to say how Louis and I were really meant to be because he obviously really cared and they even started a trend on twitter which is #Jomlinson4ever (Jones and Tomlinson cuz their first names don't really work!)

"Lexi wake up!" Someone says shaking me awake.

I open my eyes to see Zayn and Niall trying to wake me up. Louis and I are snuggled onto the couch and Niall gives me a mischievous look. I slip under Louis arms and fall off the couch. Luckily Louis doesn't wake up at all.

"So what are you guys up to?" I ask Niall.

"Shhhhhh!" He says covering my mouth with his hand and taking a few steps away from Louis. I lick his hand to get him to remove it which he does rather quickly as he wipes it on Zayn and gives me a disgusted look.

"See I told you we shouldn't have woken her up it would have been funny to see them both do it!" Zayn scowls at Niall who just shrugs.

"So what are we up to?!" I repeat in a whispered voice this time.

"The classic whipped cream and feather trick!" Zayn says proudly. I smile at the thought of Louis's response to this....its gotta be good.

"Haven't you guys done this trick to him before?" I ask in a low voice.

"Yep! He fell for it once he will fall for it again!" Niall says. I open my mouth to disagree but Zayn cuts me off.

"Ready Ni?" Zayn asks getting the whipped cream and feather ready.

"Ready!" He says holding his iPhone that taking a video.

"1...2..3!!!!!!" Zayn says he puts the whipped cream on Louis's hand and tickles his nose with a feather then just waits........Nothing happens. He decides to tickle his nose again and again and 3 more times after that.

"Why isn't he going along with the plan?" Zayn asks.

"I told you Louis can learn from his mistakes!" I giggle. They look at me and shrug.

"Try one more time!" Niall begs. Zayn tickles his nose and waits and within three seconds Louis's eyes pop open and he slaps his whipped cream hand in Zayn's face and hair.

"SMACK CAM!!!!!" He screams.

"LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zayn shrieks and runs off to the bathroom. Louis starts laughing and turns to face Niall and give him a high five. I take this opportunity to take the bottle of whipped cream and put some on my own hand.

"DOUBLE SMACK CAM!!!!!!" I scream even louder as I smash my hand into Louis face then rub it around.

"LEXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" He screams in horror and Niall and I are almost on the floor laughing.

"Mwh!" Louis says as he unexpectedly smashes his lips into mine getting whipped cream all over my face!

"Mmmmmm! tastes sweet!" I say afterwards. Louis takes his finger and wipes some off my face and licks it off his finger.

"Mmmm!! Yeah it is sweet!" He says as I start laughing.

"Hey guys why is Zayn crying in th-.......WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?!" Liam screams at Louis, Niall and I.

"Uh smack-cam?!" Niall says slowly!

"What on earth is that!?" Liam continues obviously frustrated.

"Li calm down and watch this!" Niall says giving his phone to Liam who watches the video we took as Dani, Katie and Cassie watches over his shoulder. All the girls burst out laughing as we join in, eventually even Liam is giggling.

"Do I want to know?!" Harry asks coming into the room with Sydney. He then looks from Cassie, Katie and Dani who are on the floor laughing to Louis and I who have whipped cream all over our faces.

"Just watch!" Liam says handing Sydney the phone and they begin to watch.

"SMACK CAM!" We hear Louis scream in the phone and they burst into fits of laughter.

"You guys are Crazy!!!!!!" Sydney laughs handing the phone back to Niall.

"Send me that!" Harry laughs.

"Me too!!!!" I squeal.

"Three!" Louis says raising his hand.

"4.....5....6....7...8....!!!!!!!" The rest of them add.

As Louis and I walk back to our room we pass Zayn who is redoing his whole hair. I can't help but laugh at him as we pass by.

"Oh Lexi I have a gift for you!" Louis says. He motions me to close my eyes as we enter our room and close the door. He leads me to the bed where I take a seat then I hear some rustling of bags and he comes back over to me.

"Open!" He says. I open my eyes to see the most beautiful dress ever right in front of me.

"Louis..." I gasp as he hands it to me.

"It reminded me of you! I want you to wear it tomorrow night for our first year anniversary date!" He smiles. I look up at him and give him a kiss then look back at the dress.

"Its absolutely beautiful! I love it!" I say.

"Oh and I bought some shoes to!" He laughs and shows me the silver shoes.

"Your the best!" I say giving him another kiss.

"I love you!" He smiles into the kiss.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey I hope you Enjoyed this!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

VOTE!!!!! I really want some votes so

please click that vote button before I

put another part up! PLEASE!!!!

🍀VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

🍀COMMENT!!!!!!!!

🍀FOLLOW!!!!!!!

~Lucy