03| Grey Sweats & Calvin's

-A

My eyes fluttered open, only to automatically shut to block the sunlight that blinded me. I stretched and allowed a loud yawn to escape my slightly chapped lips, slowly opening my eyes to adjust to the lighting. Looking up, i did a double take at my surroundings and sat up immediately.

"Shït,Shït, Shït!" I pulled the cover off my body and my eyes popped open at the attire I had been asleep in, that consisted of a huge burgundy T-shirt, a sock (which left me confused me due to the fact that I'd wore heels) and of course my underwear that i thanked the Lord for after quickly double checking.

I mentally slapped myself for sleeping with someone who i didn't have any re-collection, mostly due to the wonderful hangover that decided to pop in to say a much needed hey.

I took a moment to admire the room and I couldn't lie, whoever owned this room, no doubt is very familiar with George Washington. I looked to the bedside table, completely puzzled as I saw my clothes neatly folded on it. Maybe he (or she) has maids?

I decided I couldn't lay here all day and instead decided on getting up to look for the owner of this room. As if on cue, the door swung open, revealing a surprisingly, hot half dressed Justin clad in grey sweats, showing off off his Calvin's. In his hands held a tray of breakfast that made me just want to- Hold up a second!

"Justin?!" I practically shouted snapping out my slight daydream, to say I was confused would be the official understatement of the year.

"Yhup. That's my name don't wear it out." He winked in replied.

If I could bash my head across some perfectly good concrete, that would be good.

"Aw, don't you look cute when you're all confused. Anyways, you hungry? I made food!" He smiled, looking like an excited kid as he placed the tray of delicious food in front of me. I was about to respond before reality kicked in. Did I really just lose my virginity without even remembering a single second..

"You're still a virgin" Justin asked with wide eyes and I covered my eyes, realising I had said that out loud.

"Was" I corrected with a huff, mentally kicking myself in my vagina for being so stupid.

"What do you mean was?" I paused and looked at Justin, with hopeful eyes,

"Wait... So we didn't...You know?" I asked,

"No. We were really drunk last night and I couldn't find your friend, so brought you home. No need to worry Miss Mary the Virgin" He explained smugly and in exchange, he which received a slap across the head, mumbling an Ouch before rubbing his head.

"Not everyone wants to sleep around from the age of 15" I replied with an eye roll and he laughed,
"But how did i get in to this?" I remembered, pointing to the clothes.

"Oh I had to change you." He said with a creepy smile,
"You were basically unconscious and there was vodka all over you. Can't say I didn't enjoy it." He shrugged, causing me to raise a hand which he luckily dodged.

"There's a brand new toothbrush by the sink, soap and towels in the cupboard. Hurry up before your food gets cold." He said quickly as he headed towards the door, I stopped him however, as a question came to mind.

"Wait so... where'd you sleep?" Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

"Right next to you." He said followed by a wink.

>< <> ><
"HE DID WHAT?!" Kelhani shouted after I'd explained the whole Justin situation,

"Yhup exactly." I replied simply on the encounter that occurred two days ago.

Kelhani had gone MIA since the day of Jaden's birthday party and only arrived less than half an hour ago. From the looks of it, she enjoyed her time with whoever her mystery guy was. I on the other barely even made it home alive, or should I say out of his property alive since Justin's gate was swarmed with paps. Maybe that's karma for sneaking out of his house without a simple goodbye.

On the bright side, the probably the whole of America thinks i'm Justin Bieber's latest hooked up. I was dreading the backlash so bad that I purposely turned off all the internet connection on my phone since I'm sure platforms such as E!, Clevver and Tmz have alot to say about it. Nope, not today America. After a moment of silence, I decided it was no longer about me anymore,

"So, what's your mystery guys name huh? Is he big? Did he make you scream his name till you-"

"Oh my days LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA" Kelhani repeated over and over again as I chocked on laughter.

"Listen to meeee!" I begged, wiping tears from my cheeks.

"Since you're so nosy, his name is Zach" She said shyly. My reply was cut short when my phone started to ringing.

"Hello?" I asked, not recognising the number.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" A very familiar voice asked.

"What do you want Justin? Wait how did you even get my number?!"

"I'm famous. I have my ways. And what have I told you about your manners. That's no way to treat someone who took care of you." I swear, I could see that smirk as he spoke in a smug tone.

"Oh I'm so sorry, please forgive me my night & shining armour, What would i do with out you?"

"Very funny. Well since you're so apologetic, you can pay me back for my angelic deed. I need you to be ready to be picked up for 8."

"I'm sorry?"

"Apology accepted. Casual but not too casual."

"But-" I tried to cut in.

"Thanks. Ta Ta!" Was all I heard before the line went dead.

"Who was that?" Kelhani asked as I dragged my feet behind me, headed towards the stairs.

"Justin.." I replied, perfectly imagining the current look on her face this very moment. "Don't" I replied before she could tease me. But of course, Kelhani wasn't anything if she wasn't foolish.

"Don't play with her don't be dishonest" she sang, trying to hit notes like Bryson Tiller, might i add which she was failing miserably at.

I sighed. Guess I have to start getting ready...

>< <> ><
A/N
Hey guys, it's been like more than 2 weeks since i updated ik, i'm sorry & i gave you such a rubbish chapter. Please don't hate me... i tried tho, almost 1k words: but i promise the next chapter will be better, especially for all y'all horny mf in my wattpad dm's but todays sunday so we gotta stay holy for now ;) ... LOOOL Anyways ive got mocks & my GCSE's soon so updates are probably gonna be irregular & this authors note's getting long but i'll try my best with the updates.

Love you alllllll xxxx

Jennifaaa <3 :)))