05| Drunk Visits

* Zaddyyy*                                                                                                                                                                                -A

I made my way to the MTV studios to do a rehearsal run for my speech that would be airing in 5 days. To say I was excited would be an understatement since my main promo came from Instagram. Deciding I was done with my lasagna, I put the plate in the sink and made my way to the front door, picking up the keys to my new purchase; a matte black range rover. 

I was brought up in a wealthy family since my parents were both highly paid in the law industry. Luxurious items weren't unfamiliar to me, although my dad made sure my brother and I knew how to manage our money responsibly from a young age. We ended up moving to the states 5 years ago when my father could no longer cope with my mother's death...A story another time. Once sliding into the drivers' seat, I sent a quick text to Kelhani regarding my plans for the day, locked my phone and pulled out of the driveway.

>< <> ><
"Alright so you'll have to come in through the top balcony where you'll firs say a few jokes and then introduce the last artist that will be performing for the night. Whilst the performance is happening you'll have to make your way around the back of the balcony and one of the crew members- Daniel will lead you around the audience so when the performance is done you'll be on the main stage to conclude the whole event straight after... alright?"

My eyes widened at the mouthful of instructions I got from Steve who was in charge of directing all the hosting. It was a lot to take in but I was up for it. I nodded my head and flashed him a smile in understanding. I spent the whole day going through my script as they tested the lighting and sound. There was going to be a dress rehearsal the day before the event to make sure that the sound systems, lights and all extra effects were up to date.

I was a little tired after being at the studios for over 4 hours and it was currently a little past 9 so I decided I would probably stay in bed watching re-runs of old Disney Channel Original movies whilst munching on snacks. As soon as I got home I kicked off my sandals and headed straight to the bathroom to have a much needed hot shower. I decided to wash and condition my hair whist thinking about my eventful evening to come. 

After pampering myself, I hopped down the stairs in my bunny onesie and got some snacks before running back to my room happily. I was about 3 hours into my Cheater Girls marathon when there was a loud banging at the door. I paused the movie and trotted downstairs, opening the door to find a tipsy Justin slumped on the stairs.

"Bloody hell, how did you even get here?" I asked with confusion laced in my tone, he lazily pointed the Range Rover identical to mine parked in the middle of my drive way, I was about to question him on why he was here at 2 o'clock in the morning but he beat me to it with his question.

"Wait...You're English?"

"Welsh." I corrected, finding his current condition humorous but then something much serious hit me,

"Wait you drove here drunk? Are you nuts? You could've gotten yourself killed!" I said on the brink of screaming.

He slowly got up and ran a hand through his hair in frustration,
"I wanted to see you..." He said quietly.

"Justin you saw me just the other day" I laughed.

"I know, I just-" He sighed,

"It's fine. Let's go get some H2O in your system." I said pushing him inside my house, knowing full well that he wasn't in any state to drive back home.