09| Lessons & Regrets

Justin
Ring ring
"Heyyyyy, yeah, sorry I'm not available right now. I promise to call you back.... as soon as I get the chance. Byee "
I slipped the phone away from my ear and ran a hand through my hair messily. I'd been trying to contact Acha'ia for the past 4 days and she's constantly been ignoring me. Guilt was beginning to take a great toll on my mood and not being able to relieve myself of it made me feel even worse.
"Yh hey it's me again, look acha'ia, I really need to speak to you. Just pick up? Please?" I ended the call and slipped my phone into the compartment in my car. I waited a few minutes before picking up my phone and dialling again,
"The number you have called is currently switched off-"
"Bïtch" I mumbled as I typed aggressively into my GPS. I had been in LA for just under half an hour due to a meeting I had in Cali 2 days ago and to say I was tired would be an understatement but Acha'ia had left me with no choice. I pulled into the familiar driveway and headed towards the door. I nervously glanced at my feet as I rang the door bell, shuffling from behind the door caused me to look up but my hopes were shattered by the sound of Kelhani's voice,
"No ones home." she announced smugly as she looked through the peephole,
"Come on, please? I just need to talk to her" I pleaded, but heard no reply as she walked away from the door. I rang the door bell once again, keeping my finger on it a bit longer to piss her off.
"I said FÜCK OFF!" She screamed whilst throwing something at the door? I chuckled lightly to myself before walking away. As I moved back into the direction of my car, I saw the curtains from Acha'ia's room flowing lightly over the balcony. I contemplated with my thoughts for a minute before walking over to the fairly large tree opposite her window. What are you doing?! My conscious argued as I climbed swiftly up the tree. The distance from the tree to the balcony was only a small stretch, which made it easier for me to enter her room. Note to self: remind Acha'ia to always keep her balcony door closed. I stepped into the centre of her room and looked around the empty room, but movement behind me had me quickly turning towards it.
"Acha'i-" in a split second, a fist collided with my nose and a tall, muscular figure towered over me as I fell to the ground.
"Ahh SHÏTTT" I groaned whilst holding my nose that was currently bleeding.
"Who the fu-" the figure began but was interrupted by a voice that had me sitting up quickly despite my blurring vision.
"Reece?" The voice asked as she walked into the room. She gasped as she spotted me on her bedroom floor with blood dripping off my hands onto my shirt.
"Justin? Oh my.." her footsteps hurried as she ran and knelt beside me. She examined my face then looked back at Reece with a questioning glare.
"He jumped through your window" he deadpanned, "how was I supposed to know it was him, if anything I helped you" he argued walking out. She rolled her eyes and helped me up onto my feet whilst I still clutched on tightly to my nose. She held my chin and tilted my head back,
"Keep your head back" she explained when I tried to straighten it. She lead me out of her room and down the stairs and pointed to one of the kitchen stools as she reached into one of the cupboards to fetch the first aid kit. I silently watched as she made her way back to me and stood in front of my legs,which I subconsciously opened to allow her to settle in between. She sighed as she opened up the box and proceeded to get everything she needed. She dabbed the cotton ball with spirit on my nose and I instantly hissed at the pain whilst grabbing onto her waist tightly,
"Sorry" she replied quietly as I smiled in approval. After a few minutes she was done and had given me some ice to hold onto my nose. As she put the essentials away, my eyes couldn't help but wonder to the vast amount of skin showing from the little pyjama shorts she had on. I awkwardly looked up at the ceiling to distract myself from the tightening feeling coming from the shorts I had chosen to wear.
"Are you okay now?" She asked, suddenly back in front of me which made me jump slightly.
"Yh.. thanks" I replied as she took the ice from my hands and lightly touched my nose.
"I guess I deserve it after what I said about you" I said nervously which caused her to stiffen momentarily before she turned around.
"Wait!" I grabbed her wrist causing her to stop, but with her back still to me.
"I'm really sorry about what I said, I don't even know why I said that... it was such a stupid thing to say. I don't know where that came from. I guess I was just confused? Upset? Jealous? I thought you were leading me on and then I felt so so stupid when I was told Reece over there was your brother" I ranted whilst pointing over to her brother who causally walked over to the fridge to grab the orange juice carton from the fridge. He stuck a middle finger up at me before leaving the room. By this time, Acha'ia was facing me and she chuckled lightly and nodded slowly.
"I'm really sorry" I playfully pouted. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.
"Okayy, I hear ya" she replied quietly, "But this doesn't mean I forgive you entirely, you still have to make it up to me" she continued, mocking my playful pout.
"Of course" I pushed back some curls on her forehead and kissed her forehead lightly. She pulled away and threw the ice cubes onto the sink and chucked the cloth on to the counter. She grabbed my hand whilst pulling me towards the stairs,
"Come on, let's go watch some happy tree friends" she said excitedly with a jump in her steps as I playfully rolled my eyes, allowing her to drag me towards her room...

>< <> ><
AN
Hehe.
*Runs away since I've been MIA for like 2 months 😅*
Love you guysss ❤️✨
Jennifaaa xx