04| Meeting 'The Guys'

*baby girl* -J

My best friend, Ryan, was having a house party today and I thought it would be a good idea to invite Acha'ia cause she looks like she needs just a bit more excitement in her life, no offence.

She's a beautiful girl with an amazing body, but I'm not trying to play games, I just want to get to know her. Besides, it seems like she's not interested anyways. I pulled on one of my
White jumpers and paired it with some ripped jeans and some Yeezys. I walked into the garage and jumped into my black Lamborghini, typed in the address into the GPS and started my journey.k

>< <> ><
-A

It had been almost half an hour since Justin had called to say that he wasn't too far away, that left me enough time to find out exactly where he was taking me.

After about 10 minutes of scrolling through one of Justin's update accounts on twitter, I found some dirt. One of his friend's -Ryan, was hosting a house party tonight, which I guess wasn't that bad. A chime of the door bell interrupted me from my thoughts and I set aside the packet of Doritos I was munching on.

"ACHA'IA!" I heard Kelhani yell as she opened the door and greet Justin.

"Yhup?" I replied as I made my way down the stairs.

"It's for you" she smirked as she purposely barged passed me, she paused once she passed me and gave me a once over, licking her lips with a quiet damn. I rolled my eyes, silently wondering why God blessed me with such a friend.

"Hey Justin" I smiled as I approached him, he smirked then raised his eyebrows as he looked over my outfit before turning around and heading towards the door. Okay, rude.

"What?" I asked as I followed behind him like a lost puppy, wondering what was so amusing to him, annoying piece of shi-

"Nothing, you look nice," He complimented. I hopped in to the passengers seat and deciding not to reply. The beginning of the drive to the party was quite, not the awkward kind but more of a peaceful and kind as we admired our surroundings. I was content, but I couldn't help but wonder one thing.
"Justin?"

"Mhm?"

"Why did you want me to come with you today? You've only met me a couple of times and we hardly know each other."

"How are we going to get to know each other, if we don't spend time together?" He chuckled and I smiled, replying with a hum and gazing back out of the window.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at what I assumed was Ryan's house? The stoned path leading up to his house was wide, filled almost completely with various cars. The sides of the compound was decorated beautifully with flowers and the house itself had long large transparent windows you could see through, with flashing lights coming from the inside.

As we walking in side by side, I was hypnotised by the interior of the house. It was simple and plain cappuccinos, creams, sky blues, whites and blacks but the contrast of colours combined made the whole house look amazing. The music thumped loudly and I was too busy staring at the house that I slightly jumped when Justin leaned into my ear to ask me if I wanted a drink.

"Yes please" I confirmed and he nodded and headed towards the kitchen whilst I plopped myself down on a wooden high chair against the wall.

I pulled out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and replied to some messages from kelhani and my mum. After a few minutes, Justin returned with two cups and I thanked him quietly as I sipped on the drink. Ahh, the good old fruit punch.