The Dream

I dreamed about my mother, she was there with me I could feel her, she looked like she was there with me at my house where my father had kicked me out, my father was there  different  with no beer in hand there were no war going on everything was perfect I even had a little sister about 1 years old.

When I looked to my left there was a dark woman not in solid form more like smoke she spoke to me in a very strange voice but I could still make out what she was saying.

"This life could be all yours, all you have to do is grab it"  I wanted so bad to be with my mother and my father like if nothing had ever happened, I knew that if I took that offer I would be with my family once more together but I also knew that I would let my mother down.

When I was a kid just nine she told me "Larissa no matter what happens to me promise me that you will keep me living with your regular normal life" I didn't promise her anything. At morning I woke up with a start I took a shower and changed clothes, I wore a gray shirt with jeans, black boots and a leather black jacket.

I headed down stairs I went to the dining room. Brianna who was already there. I told her that I had contact my aunt, Briana didn't like the news because I told her that I would stay there at least when her parents come but, I had to go, before she stopped me she called nick so he at least could come with me to help me.

When nick came he went upstairs to help me with my orange bags when we were going to say goodbye to brianna she received a call from her parents I thought they were calling for a friendly "hi" but they were warning her about something, how did I know well her attitude kinda gave it away,
"Ya need to go NOW" she told us, I was wondering why what's the hurry if she didn't want me to leave so soon.
"Ya need to get to the train fast, here take this and please nick take care of her" she gave something to nick I had no idea what was it, nick was 16 years old so practically it was like a brother and a sister traveling and brianna was 15 so yeah.

We walked to the train station and I sat down on a bench waiting for the train as Nick got the tickets.

The house was two stories tall it looked old and the neighborhood destroyed almost like the war had attacked there not the best place to live but anyways it was something. We knock on the door like 6 times until it opened itself, I stepped back a bit freaked out the inside it looked so freakin freaky I even felt cold, everything was dark it didn't seem like anybody was there but I thought to myself that's impossible I had talked with her last night

"what the hack, there no one here are you sure you have the right address?" Nick asked me

"Ohh dear, she sure did" someone said, I notice how to voice sounded cold, sad, lonely and some what familiar we both freaked out when we heard it. It was nothing like the voice I heared last night that couldn't be my aunt she was happy, exited even.

"ohh, darling don't you recognize me?" the woman asked, in front of us started appearing a dark shadow that was starting to form into a womans shape

"You!" I said in shock, my eyes widen and I could feel the goosebumps in my arms
"You know her" nick asked me frightened, taken back by what was happening.
"yeah, I think so she came to me in a dream and offered me a weird choice, let's  better get out of here" I told him with hurry, I turned around heading towards the door, only my footsteps were heared.
"Why were just getting started right Nick " the woman asked I was in surprised why did she said that.. and why was nick not following me ... and most of all why did he stopped me when I was about to exit.