chapter 10

2 years later

Hannah POV

Well thing are going fine with me and Adrian I am still living with Kian and Meg they got married and had a baby boy his name is Asher Philips Lawley(pic at end of chapter ) . Today me and Meg are having a mom day going to the mall and doing girl stuff .

later at mall

Well , I lost Meg in the mall and last I saw her was at the food court and right now I am walking to the penny board shop when I hear a formulary voice yell Hannah ? I turn around to see Nash running tores me when he got close enough he pick me up by my waist and spin me around and before I could say something he smashes are lips together . When we were done with are little make out section in the middle of the mall he planted me feet down on the ground and I smile up at him because I felt something there and I knew he did to .

Nash POV

I knew that was Hannah from a mile away from the way she walked and the way she took selfies with fan that realize that was her . I yell Hannah and she turn around I started running tores her and when I got to her I picked her up spun her around by her waist and with that I kissed her . I want to get her back I made a mistake and I'm sorry . Hey long time no see I said Hey she said back with a little giggle . How about we go out for dinner later ? I would love that Nash she said going up on her tippy toe to kiss me one the cheek .

later dinner time

I finally found Meg but I don't blame her it her first day with out the baby . We got home and text Nash to see when he was picking me up .

TEXT (n-Nash h-Hannah )

h- when you going to be here

n- 8:00

h- ok thx bye

It was 7:30 so it's time to get ready I going to wear a creamy color long sleeve top with black patties hoes with a red high waisted skirt and pointed toe high hills . With a creamy color pocket book with black coat( you will see it at end of chapter do not know what brand it is ) with red rose ear rings . Then time I got done getting dress and doing my makeup it was 7:55 I have five min . So I decide to take some selfies then I got a text from Nash

TEXT ( same last text )

n- here

h on my way

after dinner

Nash that was the dinner I ever had I said as I got in the car to got home . 10 min later Hey thx for Dinner Nash I said walk to my front door . Well your welcome he said . We got to the door and I unlock it and was to close it but Nash put his foot in the way . With out even speaking he pull me in to a kiss making are way upstairs let just say thing got heated . ( go past the pic you need to read )

 ( go past the pic you need to read )

Age When I last look it was 42 read think you bbyyeee ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Elena-10      Adrian-10Nash...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elena-10     
Adrian-10
Nash-35
Hayes-34
Alexandria-34
Hannah-34
Kain-34
Meg-34