chapter 42

Hannah & Alexandria POV

Me and Nash got home from talking to the pastor and we called Hayes & Alexandria & Elean & Milah to come here to spend the night .

NEXT DAY

Nash POV

very body got up to eat then head over to the funeral Hayes & Cameron & Kian & Peter & me got dress in a suit with baby blue tie and watches .

Hannah POV

Alexandria , Makenzie , Meg and me got dress in black lace dresses then went and got are nails done then did a side braid and the rest in a ponytail .

at the funeral

at the funeral

Pastor SHORT POV

"Would anyone like to say any word's ".

Hannah POV

As the pastor say that i see Nash stand up he say " I would like to share what happened in the delivering room I know that some of you know what happened but for the one that don't ".

Flashback

" one more push baby girl nash say to me " . I give it one more try and and hear a little cry the doctor ask one of the nurse what time it is and the nurse say 12:19 TIME OF DEATH 12:19 .

End of flashback

As I fell the tear rolling down my face Alexandrian come to set by me and we cry together as i think of what of happened if Eil did not die and as I start to think I hear a sound of someone saying mommy and i start to cry even more . But then I hear Nash say something that had me in shock . He say " The doctor made a mistake and what was a boy is now a girl and her name would be ( nash look at for permission to tell them and I smile and shook my head yea ) Elizabeth Bay Grier we were all in shook realizing that the that day Elizabeth (mom of nash and hayes ) and Elizabeth (draught of Hannah and Nash ) die on the same day .

oh........so sorry guy have not update in forever i know but i am back i hope you like and this book is almost over and then i will be writing one about kain lawley so can't wait for that i will write you later bye loves !