Chapter 37

20 weeks later

Hannah POV

Last week LAPD confirmed that it was my Dad and Diamond that hurt us . The LAPD took both of them to jail my dad get life and Diamond get 20 weeks . But today is the day we find out the gender and me and Nash can't wait to figure it out . I woke up this morning and went to get a shower . Afterwards I got dress in ( This is not Hannah example of what she is wearing )

 Afterwards I got dress in (  This is not Hannah example of what she is wearing )

When I was done dressing Nash was ready to go and Adrian was at school .

20 min later

Nash POV

We got the the OBGYN Hannah give the nurse at the window her card . The nurse said to take a sit we sat in the waiting room until one of the nurse from the back came out in the waiting room and said Mrs.Grier . We got up and went to one of the room in the back . The nurse took blood and said the doctor would be back .

!0 min later

Dr.Melanie walked in and said how are you doing Mrs.Grier&Mr.Grier . Me and Hannah both said good Dr. melanie took a look at file and told the nurse to put the gel on hannah . " So we are here for pic and the gender " ? Dr melanie said . Hannah shock her head yes the doctor started to move the remote and we soon found a little heartbeat . Dr.Melanie got a smile and said if we would like to know . Both of us said yes Doctor Melanie said it was a...BOY . Hannah started to cry and so did I but both of are tears was joy tears . The doctor said when we were ready we can leave .

1 min later

We got the pic and left . I told everyone to go to are houes after we left and set up a party for Hannah and we are going to tell them the gender .

30 min later
Hannah POV

We got home and everybody was there . But it was time to tell them the gender Alexandria just got done pasting out cupcakes and Nash stood up and tap on his glass and said that it was time to know the gender . We both said it was a....BOY ! Everybody was every happy and that was the night .

I need boy name so if you have any plz comment . And the people at the party was the same as chapter 35 . Thx for reading bye .