Chapter 40

Hannah POV 10:00am

NASH NASH get up it is time ! The baby is coming !

Nash POV

What ok come on let me help you down stairs . I grab the baby bag and hang it on my shoulder I help Hannah down stairs .

20 min later

Help ! Help ! My wife is having a baby ! The nurse rush over and help Hannah to a wheelchair they pushed her back when I was filling out paper work . I got done filling out the paper work I ask the nurse what room and she said 191 . I rush to the seconded floor and get there . I ask her if she is ok and she said yes .

30 min later

Dr.Melanie come in and check her and tell her she is only dilated 5 and 5 more to go . We decided to call people and tell them it was time to come to the ER .

( Phone Calls ) ( These are all fake number )
(***)*** 0734 / Makenzie & Cameron & Peter

Hello

Yes Makenzie me and Hannah are at the ER ready from the new part of the family coming .

OMG ! We will be there soon . What room ?

191

OK thx bye

bye

(***)*** 8123 / Alexandria & Hayes & Elean & Milah

Hello

Yes Alexandria me and Hannah are at the ER Waiting for the new member of the family but can you stop by 401 south side to get Adrian

Yes , and what room ?

191

OK thx bye

bye

(***)*** 5377 / Meg & Kian & Asher ( ok read chapter 10 total forgot about him in birthday sorry but he would be 10 )

Hello

Yes Meg me and Hannah are here at the ER waiting for are new family member I hope you can make it .

OMG yes what room

191

ok thx bye be there soon

bye

As I hang up the phone the doctor walks in and check Hannah and say it is time all the nurse come in and start the pushing .

30 min later

One more push baby girl I say to her . We hear a little cry and silent the Dr.Melanie ask what time and the nurse said 12:19pm

Time Of Death 12:19

I realize what just happened a tear rolls down my cheek . I look at Hannah and it was more than one tear I start to cry more I let them get what would be Eil I whisper to Hannah asking if she want me to tell everybody and she shake her head yes I walk out the room and get walk to the waiting room and everybody is their with stuff for the baby

 I look at Hannah and it was more than one tear I start to cry more I let them get what would be Eil I whisper to Hannah asking if she want me to tell everybody and she shake her head yes I walk out the room and get walk to the waiting room and ev...

I started to cry and they acted like nothing happened but then I realize they do not know yet . I take a deep breath and I tell them to sit down and I tell them what happened

Flashback
_____________

Ok baby girl one more push . I hear a little cry and the doctor ask one of the nurse what time it was they say 12:19pm . Then the doctors say Time Of Death 12:19pm and that is almost everything I remember .

End Of Flashback
_____________________

They all are crying and then we all get in one dig family hug but the only thing my minds set to is that I thought this family would have one little special person in it today .

ok i know sad sorry update are on the low . BYE remember this book is almost over . bye loves !