Chapter 1

Its another beautiful day at Canterlot High, perfect day for practice.

Rainbow Dash was one of the best players on the Wonderbolts team. Kicking, dribbling, even running. One of the best athlete.

This story is not about Rainbow's awesomeness, its about the horror she has been into.

Lets just say she would never eat cupcakes again.

************************************

"Pass me the ball," yelled Spitfire.

"I got this," i shouted back.

I kick the ball into the goal. I raised my fists into the air in triumph.

"Cadet, what is your deal?" Spitfire asked.

"What am i too good for you," i said.

"We're suppose to be a team"

"Some lousy team then"

Soarin facepalmed.

"Soldier, the reason they are "lousy", is because you never gave them a chance"

I rolled my eyes, "if they cant handle this awesomeness, how do you expect them to win the game tomorrow"

"Listen, if you want to be part of this team, you have to work together"

"Oh great"

My friends were all watching me practice except Pinkie. Shes working over at Sugarcube Corner today. So she wont be able to see me performing cool tricks.

After practice, i walked over to my friends.

"Really Rainbow, at it again," Applejack said.

"What? Im awesome, they're not"

"Rainbow darling, i think being a part of the Wonderbolts means being a team," Rarity said.

"They're not as good as me"

"Still there are your team"

"Sorry Dashie, cant walk with you, Mom's taking me somewhere, see ya tomorrow," Soarin said as he quickly ran towards me. He gave me a quick kiss before running out of the soccer field.

"Just as i thought this day couldnt get any worse"

"Dash its ok, it'll get better," Fluttershy said.

"Easy for you to say, everyday is great for you"

I checked my phone for the time.

"Hey guys, im going to run over at Sugarcube Corner to see Pinkie," i said putting it back in my backpack.

"Ok, we'll Skype you later," Sunset said before i ran off.

Walking down the sidewalk, i looked left and right at the different buildings.

I kept walking and walking until i saw Sugarcube Corner.