Chapter 6

I woke up to find Pinkie standing there with a death look. "You know Dashie, its not polite falling asleep once again when you're with a friend."

I bowed my head about ready to sob. This whole time i thought this was a dream. But it wasnt. It was a nightmare.

"Pinkie, please let me go," i said barely over a whisper.

"Why, so you can tell everyone about this? So i can get arrested? So everyone will know of a girl who kills people to make her magnificent cupcakes?"

"N-no, Pi-Pinkie i won't tell anybody just let me go. Please."

"Im sorry Dashie, but i dont make the rules, your number was picked and im gonna obey the rules"

A tear went down my cheek.

Grandma. Scootaloo. Soarin. All the people i love, i will miss you. I may be a pain in the butt a lot, but you won't be having that ever again after Pinkie's done. I love you all.

I looked up all teary. "Do it already!"

She only smiled. That one smile i always thought was innocent was now deadly.

She pulled out a needle and stabbed my upper ribs with it. I winced from the pain and my bottom half of my body was slowly becoming numb.

"When you're fully numb, ill began the harvesting, this was the most fun i had in years," she said now looking more scary. "Ill be back Dashie."

She walks off leaving me crying. She wouldn't care.

I had this vision of me in the future.

Me and Soarin were parents to a little girl named Rainbow Chaser.

I smiled at that part.

Scootaloo came up on her scooter next to me and she gave me a hug. My sister. My other friends who were also married were there too. But no Pinkie Pie.

Some had children, some didnt. Chaser was playing with Sunset's child, SunBlaze.

I was...happy.

But when i came back to reality, none of that is going to happen. I layed my head back down in hopes that'll ill somehow survive this.

My eyes were beginning to droop when i saw feet coming towards me then it was dark.

*sorry for another cliffhanger, let alone shorter! >_<

What do you think will happen?

Stay awesome!