Chapter 5

The blade felt cold against my shaking legs. I could feel it digging into my flesh.

The dagger dug into my skin, causing streams of tears to come down my face along with a huge scream.

"Relax Dashie, we're just getting started," Pinkie said as she cut in a circle.

I could feel the blood rushing down my leg as she kept cutting.

Eventually she stopped, i was heaving my chest in and out. I couldn't stop crying, the pain was phenomenal.

She eventually started peeling and the pain grew worse. I shrieked as more tears came down my face.

"Hey look Dashie, got your Cutie Mark," she said holding up her work.

I just kept breathing heavily. My eyes flooded with tears.

"Ok, now for the wings," she said walking towards a chest.

"Pinkie, no please," i pleaded.

"There it is," she said like she was ignoring me. She held up a saw. "Hey, ever know why its called a half saw, i mean its not even half, i dont get it"

She came back towards me and i began sobbing again.

I felt the saw digging into my right wing. Another shriek came out of my mouth.

The deeper it got i kinda got used to the pain.

Whenever it went off, she started on the next one. She dug all the way towards the end until she stopped suddenly. For a second i thought she was thinking this was wrong, but instead it was the opposite.

"Hey Dashie," she said in her usual voice.

I looked up.

"Think fast," and she yanked the wing right off and thr pool of tears came down so fast and my scream came out so loud that my voice starts to hurt.

Then she walked over and got two silver like nails.

"No Pinkie, please don't," but like always, my pleads means nothing to her.

She banged the first nail into my wrist causing blood to stream down my arm. Tears, blood, amd screams filled the room. In comes the next one. Once they were both in, I've noticed that there were wires hooked on each nail.

I noticed Pinkie standing next to a switch.

"NO PINKIE," but i was too late. She threw the switch and i felt electrocuted. Then went black.

*tell me how this chapter went, i never wrote horror before so...

Stay awesome!