Chapter 4

I woke up in this dark room. I had no idea how i got here, but i want out. I tried moving my hands but they were strapped down, so were my legs. I couldnt move anything.

"HELP!"

Of course no answer, but the echo of my voice.

"This is not cool," i said.

Still no reply.

"Oh good you're awake," said a familiar squeaky voice.

"Pinkie Pie?"

"In the flesh," she said.

"Pinkie, whats going on"

"Well you see, i ran out of special ingredients and i need you to get me some"

"Special ingredient," i said sounding scared for a second. Then i started to laugh hard. "Oh you got me there Pinkie, special ingredient, ok you win, let me go"

"Aw thanks Dashie, but i haven't planned on pranks today so i cant accept any"

Then i started to get scared again. "Pinkie please, let me go i promise whatever i did to you im sorry"

"Oh Dash, you didn't do anything, its just your number came up and i dont make up the rules"

I couldn't help but to cry softly knowing im going to die here soon.

"Oh dont be sad, look," Pinkie said. When i looked up i saw a skull staring back at me. I gasped.

"Is that Gilda," i asked.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, lets ditch these dweebs, they're lame-os," she said mimicking her while moving the skull's mouth. "I found her on my way home, i know she doesn't have a number like everybody else does, but what are the chances ill get the school bully"

I began crying again, and Pinkie said,"oh well, time to get to work"

"Please Pinkie dont"

She took out a knife and came towards me. "Oh silly me, need to turn on the light so i can see better"

She flipped a switch and a light above me flickered on. I squinted a little before opening my eyes wide in horror. "P-Pinkie"

She was wearing a dress full of Cutie Marks, wings on her back from probably previous victims, and a necklace with different kind of horns dangling from it. Her hair was long and straight and its darker. She didn't look like the Pinkie i knew since childhood.

"This is going to be fun, me and you Dashie, we'll be able to hang out"

"Pinkie please, let me go"

"Dont worry Dashie, it'll be over before you know it," as she started to take the knife under my skirt.

*Her Cutie Mark is under her skirt on her leg, considering usually they put their Cutie Marks on their clothing. Anyways hope you enjoyed it so far. Stay awesome!