Chapter 5 Coming Out (multiple views)

(Aphmau)

I walked out the door and saw Garoth and Laurence both running across the street towards me "hey guys!" I yelled out to them as they get closer and closer to where I am.
When the reach me they start to catch there breath and grab on to each other supporting each other
"Hey Aph can Garoth and I talk to you for a moment?" Laurence said pulling me to the side with Garoth following close behind as we head over to their house.
When we get inside they sit me down at the table

(Laurence)
"Aphmau, Garoth an I are um...are" I stuttered I knew she would except us for who we are I mean Katelyn and her have had there gay moments too I just really hoped that Garoth would say it
"What is it Laurence? You know you can trust me" Aphmau told me but my mouth could not say it I just looked at Garoth "we-we a-are...ummm...w-we a-" I was cutt off by Garoth "GAY!"
Garoth shouted he toke me hand and kissed me "WE ARE DATING AND THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW!"
He pulled me outside and started yelling "I AM DATING THE MOST HANDSOME, CUTEST ,MOST CUDDLE ABLE ,DREAMY GUY ON THE PLANET AND I AM PROUD
LAWRENCE IS MINE!"
I blushed as Garoth went on and on in his deep British accident about me so I joined in "AND IM DATING THE MOST ADORABLE MAN WITH DREAMY EYES THAT I CAN SE MY FUTURE IN AND AND ANd And an-" I was stopped by Garoth grabbing me and kissing me his arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around his waist we both forgot about the world around us it was like I was in a fairytale where there is that one magical kiss that makes the two people forget about their surroundings, just like it's only them forever.

(Hope you enjoyed I was fan girly by just writing this
See you all in chapter 6)