Dare for noyasensei

Okay I looked up a shit ton of fluff prompts so here's a few short one-shots. An old friend also returns.

Btw kkenma I'm going to try to finish your dare today!

Admin out

///

"Cuddle?"

It was one of those lazy Saturdays. Oikawa was bored, yet he couldn't find the energy to get up and dressed.

He decided to text Iwaizumi.

Oikawa smiled contently, and curled up in his blankets, covering himself with the covers from head to toe

Oikawa smiled contently, and curled up in his blankets, covering himself with the covers from head to toe. Iwaizumi knew that the doors would be unlocked.

When he heard the door open and Iwaizumi walking upstairs he grinned to himself, hiding in his blankets like a little child. He almost giggled when the door slid open.

"Oikawa, seriously?" His voice was amused rather than annoyed.

"I'm booooored." His voice sounded muffled.

"You're such a child," Iwaizumi sighed as he pulled his covers away. Oikawa struggled, but the brunette knew that his ace was way stronger than him.

"Cuddle?" He pouted, stretching out his arms. Hajime rolled his eyes, but surely crept into the bed, lying on his side. He nestled his nose in the crook of Oikawa's neck, his arms stretching out to hold him close. Oikawa smiled.

"You're so vanilla, Iwa-chan."

"Shut up and enjoy the moment, Tooru," he chuckled.

///

"I couldn't get over how beautiful you were."

It was a late Friday evening as Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked along the road together, hand in hand. The air was cold and the sky pitch black, the stars shining, although not very brightly. Street lights illuminated their path as they slowly trailed along.

"Three years, hm?" Iwaizumi sighed, rubbing his thumb over his boyfriend's obviously cold hand.

"Three years, Iwa-chan," Oikawa smiled. "It seems like so much more than that."

"Three years is a long time, though," came his reply. "I can still clearly remember everything."

"Like what?"

"How I fell in love with you." The ace was blushing, and trying to hide it. He failed.

But this time, Oikawa didn't tease him. "How?" He whispered.

"After the summer break, when we first went to high school. You had changed, from a boy to a man, so to say. I could't get over how beautiful you were." Oikawa giggled softly, leaning against his boyfriend slightly.

"I love you, Iwa-chan," he smiled.

"I love you too, dumbass."

///

"That looks good on you."

Oikawa hadn't planned to find his sister's skirt and wear it. He felt ridiculous for even trying it on.

But it looked pretty damn good on him.

He stood in front of his sister's full-length mirror, admiring how it complimented his legs.

Needless to say, when he heard the door open downstairs he panicked.

"Oikawa?" Shit shit shit fuck that was Iwaizumi.

"J-just a minute!" He called, panicking slightly, fumbling with the zipper. Iwaizumi walled up the stairs.

"What's up?" He heard his voice.

"N-nothing! Don't come in!" The fucking zipper was stuck.

Fuck.

"Why..?"

"I'm getting changed!" He rambled nervously, desperately tugging at the zipper.

"Oikawa, I see you get changed everyday." The door began to slide open. "What are yo-"

"Iwa-chan!" He growled, grabbing his pants and throwing them at his head. "Idiot! I told you to not come in!"

"What are you panicking about?"

"...Eh?"

Iwaizumi stepped closer, sighing softly.

"That looks good on you," he whispered after observing the look.

"Iwa-chan," Oikawa whined.

"No, seriously," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around his waist. "It does."

Oikawa never blushed that hard.

"Thank you," he mumbled, burying his head in the crook of Iwaizumi's neck.

///

Ugh I suck at writing fluff

I HOPE THIS IS SATISFACTORY *dives into the atlantic ocean*