Dare for fluffyfuufii

fluffyfuufii

Based on the answer for @cherryblossom_8090 's question "What would you do if you had a gun?"

btw it's a fake gun here okay? okay

///

Oikawa twirled the gun around his finger, smirking as he entered the Karasuno gymnasium. The team was practicing on their own, so with no Ukai Keishin around to call the cops, he figured this would be the perfect time to play his trick on Karasuno's dear first year setter.

He stood against the wall for a moment, waiting for someone to notice that he was out of place, setting the empty gun against his cheek softly.

After w few minutes, he heard a scream, belonging to Asahi, who had fainted immediately.

"HE'S GOT A GUN!" Tanaka shouted, jumping behind a cart of balls.

"DEFEND KIYOKO!" Nishinoya shouted, jumping in front of the scared manager.

"Ah, don't worry, I'm not shooting your precious manager," Oikawa said lightly, a smile on his face. "I came to see my precious kōhai."

"Oikawa, let's just talk this out," Daichi said calmly, hands in the air as he slowly walked over to him. Boredly, Oikawa pointed the gun at him, and he winced slightly.

"I need to speak to Kageyama," he said bitterly. "Where is he?"

"Leave hi-him alone!" Hinata exclaimed. Yamaguchi was sitting next to the pole of the net, shivering slightly.

"Ah, Chibi-chan! Don't make me blow your brains out. I don't want unnecessary deaths."

"I'm here," Kageyama said, hands in the air as he stood in front of Oikawa. "What do you want?

"Admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That I'm better than you."

"Oikawa, we don't need a gun for this!" Suga exclaimed.

"Shut it!" Oikawa barked, pushing the gun against Kageyama's forehead. "Tell them, Tobio-chan. Tell everyone I'm better than you and I'll leave."

Kageyama took a deep breath, shaking heavily. "Oikawa Tooru is a better and more skilled setter than me."

"Okay, nice," Oikawa smirked, as he had caught it on tape. He tossed the gun to the ground. "Sorry for the scare. It's just a toy, and a dare. But now I have this, so~"