Dare for MintyYuki

@MintyYuki

couldn't find the victorian idolized card so just a normal uniform

sorry if i slaughter maki's character tbh

///

Oikawa sighed. DID PEOPLE WANT HIM TO BE A GIRL OR SOMETHING

Apparently so.

The cosplay store woman silently judged him as he purchased his outfit:

He decided to wear it to practice — the team had become used to his dares by now — since it always seemed to amuse them, plus he wanted to get in Iwaizumi's pants

He kind of liked the outfit. Wearing it wouldn't be the hard part. Acting like her would. They were nothing alike.

He had decided to just do it during practice — his team had grown accustomed to his strange dress up habits.

So he walked in, munching on a tomato, wig covering his fabulous hair. It hurt him emotionally to put it on, but hey, he would complete the dare the best he could.

Kyoutani immediately caught on, eyes starry, looking at Oikawa in awe, not realizing that it wasn't really Maki.

"Maki Nishikino," he muttered, bowing to Oikawa. "It's nice to meet you."

"Uh, hello," Oikawa mumbled with a slightly grumpy. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to tell you that I'm a huge fan. Your song and solo version of 'Aishiteru Banzai' is amazing!"

"E-eh? Uhm, thanks?" Oikawa said unsurely. This was unexpected.

"I would like to show you my art, volleyball," he said full of confidence. "Please let me show you my spike."

"Sure, go ahead, tch," he uttered. Kyoutani was close to smiling, eyes happier than ever as he walked over to the court, determined to win one of his favourite character's heart.

"Does he even realize it's you, Shittykawa?"

"Nope. He's listening though. I might do this more often."

"You're despicable."

///

kyoutani as love live trash is canon