Is It Mating Season

I wake up to Me, Myself and I playing which is the ringtone I have set for my alarm. I get out of bed stretching my muscles while lip singing to the song. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom for a shower. After showering and brushing my teeth I slip on some clothes and shoes. "Sasha your friend is here" I hear my mom call from downstairs. "Coming" I yell and grab my bag closing my door behind me jogging down the steps. As I step into the living room I find myself being smothered in a hug by my best friend Natalia.
"So did you hear about the wolf pack that keeps treading on everyone else's territory and trying to steal there mates. Apparently the haven't had a Luna for a while and there getting desperate." I look at Natalia UN phased by the information. She had a way of knowing everything before anyone else did.
"Well I guess maybe they're just tired of there Alpha not having a mate. Its kind of a big deal you know, maybe there just lonely." She looks at me shaking her head.
" So you think the way to go is to steal someone else's mate? Because that's pretty fucked up if you ask me."
I sigh"You do have a point there, its just sad when you feel like there's no one out there for you." I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass filling it with apple juice. Natalia sits beside me "There's a party tonight at Trevor's house and where invited can we go pweeaase?"
I look at her shaking my head "Nope" I say popping the "P"..."The last me and you went to a party you got super drunk and I didn't even get to have any fun because I was stuck babysitting you."
She sticks out her bottom lip pouting like a 5 year old "That won't happen again Sasha I promise." She finishes off giving me her puppy dog eyes.
I sigh giving in "Fine but if this is a repeat of last time you owe me Starbucks and IHOP pancakes deal?"
She nods her head shaking my hand" Deal."

   I send Natalia home so she can go get her stuff so we can get ready for the party together. I'm sitting on my couch watching "Pretty Little Liers" on Netflix. And the door bell rings "One sec" I curse under my breath pausing the T.V and going over to unlock the door. Standing in the doorway was a guy I never seen before he had sandy blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and one hell of a body, his arms were nice and muscular and his face was pure perfection.

He stepped into the house without me inviting him in and next thing I know I'm pushed against a wall with my arms above my head. I stare at him in complete shock. He leans his face closer to mine and sniffs I feel his breath fan my neck and I shiver letting out a sigh. Suddenly his lips are touching my ear "I'll be back for you" he looks at me and winks before leaving, closing the door behind him. My heart is thudding in my chest and all I can think is how I wish he would come back.

An hour later me and Natalia are all dressed up on our way to the party. We arrive and the party is already in full swing. Everyone's laughing, dancing and overall having a good time. I turn to Natalia to find she's already gone so I walk to the kitchen to grab a drink. Suddenly I feel someone presence around me and I turn around. My heart skips a beat as the guy from my house earlier slings me on his shoulders and starts carrying me up the stairs. Everyone is whistling and cheering him on while I'm pounding his back trying to get down. He stops in front of a door opens it and we both enter me on his shoulder and he locks the door putting me down. 

    Were just staring at each other awkwardly so I decide to say the first thing on my mind "What the fuck is wrong with you!!" He let's out a low growl and I take a step back. Don't get me wrong I'm a wolf and all but even I know I can't take him. He takes a step toward me and I take a step back landing on the bed. Before I have a chance to react he's already on top of me. I look into his crystal blue eyes and I get lost in them my heart is pounding so hard in my chest I'm sure I'm on the verge of a heart attack. Suddenly he kisses me soft and slow and its like fireworks go off all through my body. I automatically wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. Our mouths exploring each other his tongue skims my lips demanding entrance and I allow it tasting his minty breath. He shoves his full tongue in my mouth and I let out a low moan which surprises me. It only encourages him as he lets out a husky growl.

  Our lips move in sync as he pulls my shirt over my head only breaking the kiss for a second. Then his shirt comes off and our hands are exploring each other I can feel the muscles in his back and abs rippling with every move he makes suddenly his lips are gone and I let out a little whimper until I feel his mouth close around my breast. I arch my back trying to push my breast further into his mouth. Suddenly both of my nipples are caught between his forefinger and thumb and he's rolling them back in forth I moan feeling myself get wet and aroused. One hand leaves my breast and he slips it into my jeans rubbing my clit. All I can do is moan arching so his hand slides a little further down. And once he feels my wetness he let's out a growl filled with dominance. He has the sexiest growl I have ever heard. His finger slips inside me exploring and I'm moaning squeezing his hand between my thighs encouraging him to go out and in again. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of his hands until everything just stops. I open my eyes to see him standing a cross the room with lust filled eyes. And I can see that his manhood is fully alert.

  "What's wrong?" Once the words leave my mouth I didn't recognize my own voice I look at his hand and see my juices still on them. Then he does the unthinkable and licks it off moaning. "Get your shirt were going back down to the party" He said. I pout putting on my shirt following him downstairs. He leans down till his mouth is on my ear and nibbles it "This isn't over" with that he turned around and left. Seconds later I hear a pack of wolves howling and I know my wolf is in it. It was the most beautiful sound ever.

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you liked it. Please Vote, and comment and add it to your library for updates.
Thanks my Lil bunnies 🐇(1203 words)💪