Introduction

Thank you & enjoy reading!

>>>

Hannah Biersack, is not an excellent student. She's not stupid, just some type of narrow-minded way of thinker. The severity of her attitude is that she wouldn't passed any of her test. 

Hannah's hair is brunette, round-green-eyes with medium size of body. She emerged as a rebel and she really loves to let everyone know that.The unusual attention.

Hannah doesn't really care about her damn future as much as people around her did. The only thing that stuck in her head was just life in high-school and as a teenager.

Getting a job? Working for the stranger? Those people might be disgusting tho.

Well, love it or not that is the most flawless opinion she'd ever gave, right from the bottom of her heart. 'Works only for adult' She once said. But little did she knows, one day she'll grow up and nothing could stop that.

We're not in neverland, we're not the lost boys, or girls, or whatever the sh*t that is.

Growing old is something we can't prevent. Her thought of 'works only for adult' and 'it's only about high school and being a teenager' came to an end when she snaps back to reality of the real life.

Rules of life, you have to study to get work. Work so you could provide your family. Family so you won't be alone, sad and a failure for the rest your life.

Hannah had a good bonding relationship with her deceased father, Randy Biersack who passed away in tragic. Her honored father were abducted and murdered the last 6 years. The brutal murderer was put on trial for first degree murder and won't be getting parole.

The purpose of the homicide still remains unidentified. Throughout that time, Hannah bears a lot of hardships and lives miserably.

But it is not the end of it. Coupled with the death of her lovely mother, she died two months later in cause of a broken heart.

The lost of her parents dealt a serious blow to her confidence and again was made out to be a major catastrophe. She has no one to rely on, no one to share her problems and no one to teach her about life.