the call

Ryan forced me to the bathroom then he cleaned me up.

"You have some nice curve there" He smirks before handing me clothes. "Those are belong to my dead-sister."

Why on earth would he gave his sister's clothes to someone who he thinks is a daughter of a murderer, which is not.

I sit silently, ignore everything that came off his mouth. "I love you." He says, clutching my cheek. Well I don't blame him i'm great.

He move his face closer to me, can feel that he's trying to kiss me so I turn my head to the side. He stops. "I'll get some food for you" He gently touches my face, but he didn't forget to tie me up.

As he shuts the door, I can hear the floor cracking up until it's no longer hearing. In a flash, I push myself to untie but it's not working and I began to give up, but then I hear sounds such as a call ringtone. I stand up and trying to hear more clearly.

I walk closer and closer, to a closet that I thought where the sounds came from. 

God helped me, the sounds that I been hearing is came from my cellphone. I try the best to pick up the call and I succeed. "Hello?! Hello!" I shout but then lower my voice.

"Lean, where are you? I've been looking everywh-"

"Help me, I've been kidnapped. Please, please call the police!"

"Okay okay stay calm and tell me where exactly you at?"

"I-I'm not sure but I think we've been here once, it's in the remote area, s-somewhere in the woods" I state as I trying to stay calm.

"Okay I got you. Do you recognize your abductor?"

"Yes! He's... *cracking doors* What are you doing? What the fcuk are you doing?! *man shouting* *heavy footsteps running* Did you call- *connection out* "