rosiness to madness

I exited the woods with my knuckles drenched with thick blood. By the time I stepped out, Hannah was still there talking with her dumb friends. I remained stand where I was, waiting no one but Hannah to notice me and come and talk to me. She then turned around toward me with surprise expression.

She ran up to me, examining my hands. Is it bad that I was actually expecting for a hug?  What was I thinking about? 

"Ryan what the hell happened to you?" She asked, a sound of concern obviously escaping from her mouth. 

Poor little girl, she must be quite anxious with worry by now. There's no need for her to worry, we all go a little mad sometimes. "Don't worry about it, we all go a little mad sometimes" I said softly, she's probably didn't hear it as she still held my arms tighter.

Her touch is like a break of all kind of anxiety and distress because now I was struck with a blow of serenity and rosiness at once. I took a long puff then sighed, blowing a more steady breathing. "We need to check you up and wrap the wound" I didn't deny and we went straight to the healthcare room. 

The nurse wrapped around my knuckles and asks me what happened. I told her I was in a temper to the bullies and end up punched a freaking wall. "I see, someone here is having anger issues" She chuckles ironically. I didn't appreciate her humor and rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Is he alright?" Hannah asks the nurse. Just by hearing her concerns I've went calmed. "Are you silly? He nearly broke his hand, it's not alright" The nurse said again and this time I'm feeling extremely disgusted with her. How could she have been mean to her?

"You shouldn't call her silly. She was just asking" I had look at Hannah and her merry face has been replaced with a look of offenses. I sprang down and took the hand of Hannah, leaving the room in run. We stopped ourselves after steps away, I look at our merge hands.

Hannah pulls her hand out of my grasp. Pleasantness is impermanent, I thought. What have I actually done? Is she disgusted of me? It can not be! She better not be!

Why in this planet would she pulled her hand off me while i'm enjoying it?! If I have to show her who's in charge. I'll show her. 

Oh I am so going to show her.