i won't survive

~Hannah pov~

Our tutoring thing begun today. I headed to the library where Ryan told me we would be studying. It's a good choice tho, there are many handy facts and information in the library.

I got slightly excited and started to walk faster to catch up with the procession. I walked in to see Ryan was revising on he's own.

It's very nice to have an intelligent brain and high IQ yeah? I envy him. "That's what all smart people do huh? Revising all the time?" I sat down next to him and greeted him with a warm smile. He returned my smile with giggle then continue with his work. "Not all the time and i'm not smart" Ryan says as he writing something about chemical on a sheet of paper.

"Of course you are, that's why I chose you for this tutor" I say while unpacking several books out of my bag. "I'll do my best and I hope you can cooperate as well" He shots me a shimmering smile as he rubs his head into a stringy hair.

I nod and then he starts making me do a lot of practices, in probably 60 to 50 questions. I lie down my head on the table and throw my pen down. Working like this makes me feel deadly exhausting. "Can we stop already? I can't survive fifty math questions" I told him, placing hands under my chin.

"Wake up silly. You just answered like five, 50 question are gonna make you killed" Did he said five? Nooooo!

"I don't think my brain can take it any longer Ryan" I whine and pout, I do almost everything to make this stop to finally leading me lending on his right shoulder. He's skinny but I feel okay.

He sighed, making me think that i've probably have gone too far. I lift my head back to its normal position. "You have to do it, you must Hannah. Show to Mrs. Leah you won't end up a failure" He encouraged me while his hands motioning in resolving math problem.

Ahh, I hate maths and studying! but he was right, I have to show her that I am not a failure.