My unexpected mate

Hi my name is Victoria but I like when people call me Tori see im 17 just about to turn 18 and I'm just very misunderstood is what people say, see people don't show me respect heck they don't even notice I'm there. This is my story on how I struggled threw my life. I live with my mom her name is Jessica see it's hard for us because my dad died when I was 8. We have been going threw a lot and now since I'm an only child I'm really spoiled which I like. I was hoping when I turn 18 that me and my friends are going to all move to Paris and share an apartment I have been begging my mom about it since I was 16. She finally said yes a week before my 18th birthday. But every thing changed when the day before my birthday she said we were moving in a week!! I was so mad I didn't know what to do so I locked my self in the room not coming out for two days. When I came out my mom had the whole house packed exept our rooms I was just so confussed after that?!?! The next day I had to go to school, there I saw my best friend since 5th grade Ashley. When she saw me she tackled me to the ground she was so happy to see me. I asked her why are you so happy? She just looked at me then looked at the floor I just knew she was hiding something she is the worst lier ever. Nothing. She said. I was about to question her when my other best friend Chris put me in a panda bear hug not letting me go. I tried to gasp for air but he didn't care he just kept on squeezing tighter and tighter. With the last breath I had i yell I need to breath then he finally let go I just looked at both of my best friends confussed they never just come up to me and hug me like that. I wanted so bad but to question then but I knew deep down in side that they didn't want me to bring it up so I just left it alone and dropped it. Class started and we all went to our class my first class was reading with Chris so I thought if I asked him what was wrong he would tell me he tells me every thing no matter how embarrassing or humiliating or even mean he'll tell me. But when I asked he would not budge he wouldnt tell me a thing not even a hint.The bell rang and it felt like hours by the time it was lunch. I walked into the cafeteria and payed for my food then I stoped and look around I didn't know where to sit because all the tables were full and there were no clicks I fit into. I was about to start walking around when Breanna came up to me and started tormenting me like she always does but for some reason this time she didn't just say hurtful things like I'm fat and ugly that no one loves me that I could die and no body would notice I was gone. She grabbed my tray and pushed it up and my food when straight up in the air and on my head and on my shirt every one was laughing and making fun of me when all she could say was oops sorry didn't see u there! I could not even believ that happened to me on my first day of school!! I ran to the bath room and tried to clean myself up but no matter how much I tried to get it out of my hair and my clothes the bigger the stain got and the wetter my hair got and smelled. I walked back in class late to math I'm never bad in Mrs.Faus class so she just let it slid considering I had a big stain in my shirt. I took a seat in the back where I liked to sit because no one noticed me and thats how I liked it. I looked around the class for the first time to see if any one noticed my stain and Breanna walked in and walked over to me she crouched by my ear and whispered your such a cluts you dirty fat h*e!! Then she laughed and walked away I sat there thinking about what she said to me in the cafeteria and it was true no one would care if I died no one would even notice I was gone. I heard the bell ring and the day was over I was so happy for that I basically jumped up and bolted right out of that class but before I could leave Breanna said don't trip I just ignored her and left.I waited in the front of the school where I usually wait for Chris and Ashley. Then I saw Ashley she told me she was going to miss me and that when I leave tomorrow to Texas to call her so she knows I'm safe. When she said that I yelled WHAT!?!?! She said your mom didn't tell you yet I just looked at them so confused and I yelled she said I was leaving in a F*CKING week!!! I ran home so mad when I saw my mom I started yelling and asking her why she lied and why didn't she tell me the truth? All she said was it's for the best sweetheart. I just said no it's not! The best you could do for me, is to let me go live in Paris with my friends so I can get away from you. When I said that I could see two things in her eyes one hurt and the other anger. I instantly regretted ever saying what I did to her. But before I could say sorry where was a big WACK!!! I was on the floor grabbing my cheek it was throbbing in pain. She was so furious and upset and shouting at me I know what's best for you and you will do what I said.she then just told me I have 2 hours to pack up my room or else!!!!

So you guys how do u like it so far this is my first story so people be gentel.. And plz vote you guys if u have any ideas on my story plz don't hesitat to just message me n just ask questions I will answer all of them..