My new life is just starting!!! ; )

Tori's POV

You have 2 hours or else!! Said my mom I was so scared I never saw her like that before. When she left my room I got straight up ignoring my throbbing cheek and went to my closet. I grabbed my bright red suit case and started packing all my nessassary item and things. I put all my jewelry away then why electronics my perfumes and lotions all my clothes and bags. I was going so fast I finished in 1 hour. Then I decited to get dressed in a rose red dress, black heels and then I just added a smokey-eye and some mascara then I curled my golden blonde wavy hair. I wanted to go to Ashleys house to say bye before I left. When I walked down stairs all my friends were there Chris and Ashley and some of my moms friends. They all yelled Surprise then hugged me. I was so happy but still so sad that I was leaving all of them on such short notice. Ashley started crying she looked so pretty with her light brown hair and her beautiful blue eyes she had white skin too.she was wearing a short black dress and black heels she was finally my hight wearing heels.Chris was so sad too I never saw him this sad in my life. He just grabbed me and said that he is going to miss me so much. He was wearing a nice fitting black shirt that showed off his mussels and some dark blue jeans. He had black spiked up hair that made him look really sexy and these beautiful bright emerald green eyes and perfect toned skin. After 2 hours have passed my mom was rushing then out of the house trying not to be rude but failing. When they left I turned around and asked my mom when we were leaving. Very bright in the morning she said so get some sleep now and I'll put your bags in the car. So with that I Nodded and walked into my room and layed in bed. I was so scared and nerves all that kept popping up in my head was tomorrow and the terrifying days of my new school and home. I just sat in bed what felt like 4 hours but it was only 1 hour of sitting there and thinking. My eyes started to flutter and began to get heavy next thing I know I'm in a deep sleep only wishing that all of this was a dream that I wasn't moving the next day but in reality I knew I really was and that no matter how hard I tried to convince my mother she would not change her mind!!!.......................

So how do u like this chapter plz message me and tell me wat u thing plz VOTE and I'm sorry this is short this is and important part in the story n I also had homework so I was just luck to even upload the story in the first place.