Life changing

Tori POV

I woke up so early this morning hearing my mother burst threw the door. I just jumped up scared for my life I couldnt see a thing. My eyes were filled with eye boogers and there was slober down my mouth. I hurried to get the sleep out my eyes and when I looked at my door I just saw my mom standing there glaring at me. I looked at my clock and saw it was 3 in the morning I only got about 5 hours of sleep because of the surprise party.

Well good morning to you too. I said with an annoyed tone in my voice. She just kept glaring like I did some thing wrong. Did I do some thing. I ask her but she just turned around and started to walk down the stairs totally ignoring me. RUDE I shout hoping she didn't hear that. Get up and dressed we are leaving in 1hour so hurry! Ohhh and I hear you watch your mouth!!

When she said that I tensed I thought she was going to come up here and slap me again so I sat there for 2 minutes hoping she wouldn't come up here. I don't HEAR foot steps up there! And with that I jumped up and undressed turned on the water on hot then hoped in. I just sat in the shower for 10 minutes just letting the water wash all my worries away and to just relax my mussels.

Then I reached for some shampoo I pored a little in my hand then put it on my golden blonde wavy hair. The shampoo smelled like Carmal apples, then I got some body wash on and scrubbed my tan skin then I washed all the soap off and jump out the shower.I dried off and picked out my favorite thong and my favorite matching black lace bra then some black and purple skinnys jeans and a tight holster top. I put then on then grabbed my neon colored green socks and slide my feet in my favorite of DC.

Then I walked into the bath room and blow dried my hair then I curled my golden blonde hair. Then I put on a light eye shadow because I don't want to look to exited to move. Then I put on some black eye liner and some clear lip gloss and with that I walked down stairs feeling satisfied with my chose of style. I got to the bottom on the stairs and saw my mom standing at me. Hey mom I'm dressed now I said to her. I can see that she said this a disgusted look on her face. What you don't like what I'm wearing I asked her.

Well it's cute if you were 16 and your not any more your now 18 so get changed into some thing worth looking at she said. Then she said that I couldn't believ what I was hearing. Well I like it and yeah your right I am 18 now so I don't have to listen to every thing you say mom so I'm not changing I said with a sturn and stubborn look on my face.she just glared at me and could not belvie I said that. Well don't get mad when people start staring because you look funny she said. Then she handed me a bowl of salad with cut up apples in it and that was all.

I just stared at her as if she thought this was going to feed me. What she said turning around to face me. What's this I mean I know I used to be fat but I lost all the weight last year mom remember I spent my whole summer working out I said to her. I was starting to feel fat again like I was this discusting thing. Well yes I remember but were both going on a diet for now on so no more soda or pizza or junk food and especially No more Chinese food. Thoughs foods I could live with our but when she said chinese food I almost died. Why do I have to get on a diet I asked my mom. Just listen to me I know what's best for you ok. No you don't your trying to control my life I said Angre and upset.

Just finish your salad so we can go I'm going to finish up putting the rest of the stuff away she said then walked away. I just looked at the bowl and threw it away in the trash not eating a single piece of apple or lettuce. I walked to the car annoyed and opened it and sat down waiting for my mother. I have been in the car for 20 minutes waiting.

I just got so tierd of waiting and I opened the car door and walked into the house looking for my mom. I finally found her she was in the kitchen making sandwiches. My favorite but I didn't let her see or think I was hungry I didn't want her to have that satisfaction over me. So I looked away from the food. When are we leaving I have been in the car over 20 minutes I said to my mom. Oh sorry sweety I was packing the rest of the house away and making these I thought you would be hungry on our drive.

Well I don't want your sandwiches so throw then away cuz I'm not eating them I said to her mad now that she put me on a diet for no reason and making me wait 20 minutes in the hot car. Well I know your going to be hungry because you didn't eat your food then she pointed to the trash can she. Whatever just hurry up I'm waiting out in the car mom and with that I was out of the house and in the car.

I sat down I turned on the car and turned on the radio. My favorite song was playing its called Marvins Room by Drake.So I turned it up all the way and I shouted the lyrics. " f*ck that n*gga that you love so bad I know you still think about the times we had I said f*ck that n*gga that you think you found and since you pick up I know he's not around yeahhh." then my mom knocked not the door scaring the crap out of my I almost sh*t ah brick. I open the door and my mom says WATCH your MOUTH young lady. Sorry mom it's just the song lyrics I was singing I love that song cause it's so sad but so good.

My mom turned down the radio and started the car. We started to leave our Arizona house to live in Texas. The whole 6 hours I was just sitting in the car staring out the window. Tree,tree, tree, car, car, car, sign, sign, tree, car, sign I said over and over for the last 30minutes. Can you SHUT UP!! my mom yelled. I just jump cuz the scream scared me. Well I'm sorry but for the last 6 hours that all I've seen and I'm so bored I told her. Then right on Q my stomach had to growl. Then my mom looked at me and told me to get the sandwiches. It's ok I'm not that hungry mom then my stomach growled again but even louder than the last. She just looked at me then my stomach the back at me. Are you sure cause your stomach thinks other wise.

So with out complaining like I always do I grabbed a sandwich and ate it in 4 big bites. My mom just looked at me and laughed. I told you that you were going to be hungry on the ride there. I just ignored what she said and shoved another sandwich down my throat. When I finished I looked out the window and noticed we were not even on a road anymore were in a forest. I start to get scared thinking my moms going to open the door and kick me out leaving me hear to die.

But right when I thought that and tensed up she looked at me. Don't worry sweet heart I'm not going to leave you out here to die I love you and with that she looked back at the dirt road ahead and continued driving. When I hear that I thought she read my mind but that's crazy and impossible so I just ignored that thought but I did feel instantly relieved.

Hey mom how much longer till we get there I asked her. Umm just like 15 more minutes ok she said. I just turned and looked out the window seeing only trees and forest surround us. Were here my mom shouted making me pop my head up. I didn't even think I was sleeping till now. I opened the door so happy just to stand up again. I streached and looked at out house it was beautiful it looked about 4 story's tall. It was all brick and had a red door and a gorgeous rose and tulip garden in the front with a small stone water fall. There were a couple of windows in the front of the house with pink roses around them. Then all of a sudden the house door opened and I saw a tall man walk out.

He looked about 6'5 and he had a gold kind of dirty blonde hair he had bluish green eyes which were beautiful and he had mussels and toned skin he look at my mom and ran to her hugging her yelling Jessica Jessica I have missed you so much Jessica. My mom just laughed I know I have missed you so much to Erik. Then a lady came out Looking about 40 with another man holding her she had black hair and bright green eyes and was wearing a purple dress with black heels. The man holding her looked about 44 he had short brown hair and big brown eye he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans. Then a younger man came out he looked about 20 he was gorgeous he had long black hair with big emerald green eyes and full pink lips and perfect tan toned skin he was wearing a tight black shirt and nice fitting dark jeans.

I just stared at him and he just stared at me. Ohh I'm sorry Erik this is my daughter victoria but she likes to be called Tori. He reached out his had to me and I shook it. Then the lady came up to me and said hi I'm Taylor and then she shook my hand. This is my husband and she pointed to the man holding her John. Hi Taylor and John and Erik nice to meet all of you. Then the lady said ohh and wait there is one more person I want you to meet. She pointed to the younger man behind her and said this is my son Xavier. Xavier reached out and took my hand I felt sparks go all the way up my arm and then I heard him say hi nice to finally meet you. Nice to meet you too I said. I'm Tori.