SirenStruck

Luna.. I groaned. " five more minutes mom" Luna.. You need to help.. My alarm went off and I fell out of bed. Must have been a dream.
   I put on a teal jersey with number 15 on it and some skinny jeans with white flip flops.
  I ran out the door and walked along the shore of the beach. Luna.. You must help... I looked around me. "Hello?" I stopped walking. Luna.. Help... "Help what?" Help the ocean. It is in danger. "How?" I've said too much. I must go. "Wait!" Noah walked up to me. "Wait what?" He asked. "Nothing.."
   Me and Noah walked to school and Elena and Ava joined. We went to all our classes and my during my last period I heard..
   Luna.. The ocean is calling. "Leave me alone" i thought. Luna.. Save the waters. "Luna!" My math teacher , Mrs Grim , called. "Hmm?" "Your project is with Nixie. I looked behind me and saw a girl with a black sweater, navy blue shorts and grey tennis shoes. She had black hair with purple streaks and deep blue eyes. I was assuming it was her since her sweater had the word NIXIE on it. And cause she was new.
    "Our project should be on fish." "Why?" "Because. Biology is the study of life. Fish are alive. Or we could do it on mermaids." "What?? Those are fake. Duh." "I know. But they are still alive. Just not real." Luna.. "I gotta run." I walked home and went to the ocean entrance from my backyard. I jumped in the ocean.
Nixies POV
I knew the ocean  was calling  Luna Cox. My mother Syrena told her mermaid sister to trap her. Her friends would try to save her and then the world would be rid of mermaids forever!!!!!!!!!
Luna's POV
   I swam until the voice got louder. Luna.. I'm sorry. It went black.

Elena's POV
  I could have sworn I saw Luna dive into the ocean. I walked over across the street to Noah's house. I ran the doorbell. "Hey Elena. Where is Luna?" He asked. "I think I saw her dive into the ocean but I don't know. " I said. "Oh. Ok." "Can I come in? I invited Ava." Ava was behind me and she waved. "You are really good at hiding." He said to Ava. She laughed. "Okay.. Come in." I walked in. I sat on his couch and his mother came. "Are these the girls you have mentioned before?" Noah covered his face with his hand. "Wheres Luna?" I'm sorry but I had to giggle. "She's not here, mother." He said " I'll just leave then." His mother walked out the room into the kitchen. "You've talked about Luna, huh." He looked embarrassed. Me and Ava giggled. "It's so obvious that you like her. "Ava said. "As a friend, yeah." He said. His face was a tomato. Elena!! Help me! I'm by the cave near the coral reef! Please- I heard Luna's voice like a mind message. "Did you just hear that?" Noah asked. "Luna? Yeah. She wanted help." Ava said. "Let's go." I said. "Wait. I can't go. I'm not a fish." I sighed. "Come on." I said.
  We walked up to the beach. I drew a red energy ball and put it into Noah. "Noah. You are now a temporary merman." Me and Ava dived into the water. Noah followed. We swam to the coral reef and looked for caves. "Guys! Over there!" I motioned to a black rock cave that had a faint grey and blue light.
  We entered the cave and I saw Nixie. As a Siren. We gasped. "Hello guys. I've been expecting you."