Guess whos back.

"Class dismissed!" School was over. Time for summer.
    "So... A swim?" I asked. "No. I have to go pack up for Hawaii." Ava said. "Elena?" "Nope. I have homework from Algebra." I sighed. "Hey L" Noah walked up. "Noah! Hey! Wanna go for a swim?" "Nah. I am hanging with Brandon." I sighed and dived into the water.
    I took my time to swim to the pool. I saw coral reefs, fish, sharks. I even swam with dolphins!
   I arrived near the pool and swam through the entrance. I felt a big shock and then everything went black.
   I opened my eyes to see I was back where I felt so safe. Note the serious sarcasm. The SirenCage. "Hello again Luna." Who.. Oh. Nixie. "Nixie. Why are you doing this? Again.." "Because. I want to erase mermaids so Sirens can rule again!" She laughed like those villains from the movies. "Really? That seems stupid. Cuz humans don't know a thing about sirens." She gasped. "Well they will. After me!" She created a black energy ball. She threw it up and the sky turned black. Like a really bad thunderstorm. I sighed. "Thanks I really wanted to relax." I heard the raindrops falling on the water and I was trying to find happiness. No one of my friends would come to save me. They are all away. I closed my eyes and laid down. "I'm not trying to make you relax!" A lightning bolt struck the SirenCage, breaking the roof of the Cage and letting me free. I super-swam back home. I locked the doors. Locked the windows. The windows are bulletproof. My parents are overprotective. Ish. I ran to my room. Into my closet, which has a secret underground place. I found it when we moved here.
   I called Elena, Ava , and Noah. "Hey." They said. "Do you see the storm?" "Yeah what happened?" Noah said "Nixie happened."