This Is War

"We are on our way." We were creating an army of mermaid friends to try to beat Nixie.
   They arrived at my house. Barely. It was pouring buckets out there. Elena controlled the water and made it go everywhere besides them.
   "We are here. Are you okay?" Noah said. "Yeah. Nixie let me free. Kinda. She created the storm. It's my fault. I made her mad. But the storm created lightning bolts. They went through the water and opened my cage." They hugged me. Besides Noah. He stormed out the door. "Noah!" I ran out. There was floods. I dived in. "Noah!" I yelled. I super-swam to the SirenCaves. Just as I thought. Noah was there. I hid behind a large piece of Coral. "Why did you hurt her? Why do you get mad at us? Mainly Luna!" "You know why. " Nixie replied. "I don't care sis! I don't want to hurt her! I never was going to listen. If you hurt them you hurt me." I stopped listening. Noah had a sister? Why didn't he say that? "Why didn't you tell me? Tell us.. "I swam out from behind the coral. "And you wanted to hurt us?" "No Luna-" "shut it. I don't want to hear it. " I swam away crying.
    My eyes were red by the time I got back to my flooded home. "What's wrong?" Ava asked. "I don't want to talk about it. Just stay away from Noah." I swam up to the end of the stairs. Upstairs was dry. I got out of the water and dried my tail. I ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed the picture frame Noah gave me. I looked at it. I took the picture out of me, Elena, and Ava. I put it in my waterproof phone case. I closed it and threw the frame out the window. I can't believe Noah is a traitor!