Chapter 13: Feelings

Dylan's Point of View
-----

The door opened quickly and before I could process what was going on I was brought in and then Amanda shut the door once more.

As I tried to think she said, "Want to explain what was going on back there?"

"Amanda, we were kissing. What's the big deal."

"Dylan, you know what the big deal is. I told you how I felt about you and about Daniel. I told you and you still went and did that."

"WHAT ABOUT YOU?" I started to get mad. "Huh? Kissing Daniel right in front of me when I told you how I felt!"

"That's different. You told me but I'm still dating him. You're not dating Julie!!"

"It's no different Amanda."

-----
Julie's Point of View
-----

Daniel and I snuck over to the door but its not like we needed to really try and listen. They were yelling back and forth at each other.

"We should give them some privacy. Wanna go play some video games or something loud downstairs in the game room?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement.

------
Dylan's Point of View
------

"You know how I felt and how I feel about you, Dylan."

"I know. But you also know how I feel about you. Yet you still chose Daniel. Tell me something do you even love him? I mean, really love him?"

"Why would you ask that? He's my boyfriend."

"That doesn't mean anything and you know it."

"Dylan, I'm done talking." Her eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Fine." I said moving out of the way of the door.

"But I have a question. How did that kiss the night we left the hospital really make you feel?"

"I don't have to answer that." She said nudging me as she opened the door.

"Amanda. If you do the same thing to Daniel that you did to me, we're done. I mean done being friends, done ever talking to each other, done even breathing the same damn air."

"I get it, Dylan. Do yourself a favor... don't talk to me ever again." She said stomping away.

-----
Amanda's Point of View
-----

I walk downstairs to Julie and Daniel just sitting and talking.

"Daniel, drive me home." I say wiping my eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He jumps up from the couch and runs over to me obviously seeing I had been crying.

"Nothing. I just want to go home."

"Shh. Listen just stay here tonight."

"Yeah, Amanda just stay here. Dylan and I will leave and you guys can just be alone." Julie sprouted up from the couch. "And don't worry about work tomorrow, I will cover for you."

"Thanks Juls." I said giving her a quick hug as she headed upstairs.

Daniel and I followed behind her. We said our goodbyes to Julie but when it came time to Dylan I just walked back to the guest room.

As Daniel soon entered the room he said, "Wanna tell me what happened?"

"Not really. Can I just go to bed." I said covering up.

Daniel threw the covers off of me and picked me up wedding style. "Where are we going?" I shouted.

He soon plopped me down on his bed, "You're sleeping with me tonight." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I, of course, agreed. Daniel went to the bathroom to change and brush his teeth. He came out only wearing his boxers. I couldn't help but stare. I had the hottest boyfriend in town and he knew it.

He looked at me and started to laugh, "You were checking me out, weren't you?"

"Not at all." I giggled.

"Oh really?" He jumped onto the bed and started tickling me. "Tell the truth and ill stop." He started laughing.

Through the laughter I said, "Fine fine I admit it!" I pushed him off me to his side of the bed. "Go to bed, hot stuff." I said as he pulled the covers over us.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. He leaned over my body and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I replied as I slowly drifted to sleep.