Piggy back ride

Dark haired boy's point of view

"Oh crap-I'm so sorry...I was thinking of surprising you in a freindly way but I didn't not expect that kind of reaction from you and I honestly thought that you wouldn't get scared ... I'm sorry very sorry - uh...miss? Who are you? Haven't seen you around these parts... ... Are you that new girl who moved in? " I hope out from the tree and run towards the fallen maiden ... "Are you okay?" My eyes met with (eye colour) orbes as she tilt her head , threads of (hair colour ) locks run down her face...

"Um...I could use a hand here" she spoke up . "Oops, sorry missy." "(Y/n)...the name's (Y/n)..." I put my arms out and let her hang ont to it as she tries to regains stability. Both her arms wraped around mine tightly and she began to woble around using all her efforts trying to stand "Ow..." "Steady now , it's okay ... just take it nice and easy" "Woa-!" She lost her balance and tumbled on top of me with our faces only few inches apart and we can feel each others breathing. "Well then...this is akward...Can you stand up? Are you hurt anywhere?" I broke the akward silence , (Y/n) shook here head and nudge it downwards. I saw that she had a sprained ankle and a few minor bruises around her knee and legs also a tiny cut on her hand. "You know what? This would'nt do . C'mon , climb on top of me we're getting you to my place." "What?! Why do I need to get on top of you." "Well , you can't walk by yourself can't ya?" She just stared at me with a strange look on her face..."Don't worry I'm not a rapist" "Okay then...but just to warn ya , I'm a green belt in karate" I bent down a little so she can get on top...she put her arms around my shoulder and she started going...

"So what's your name?" "Kazuto.But ya can call my what ever you want." "Can I called you Kazu-chan then?" "Well anything except that girly name." "Aw, why not? It suits how you look~" "If you're gonna be like that than imma have to drop you." I said it jokingly, I loosen my arms a little... "Eep! Hey! That was mean." "Ha ha, sorry sorry.But that's what you get for saying that I look like a girl." "At least I didn't say it directly...besides, it was kinda your fault for scaring me." "I just thought that I would greet you in a special friendly way." "Hmm...7 out of 10"

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Reader's point of view

There's something about this boy that I'm odly attracted to...for some reason I feel sucured around him...'Safe'...something that I have never felt in a long time , not even when I'm around with my parents ...but around this stranger I felt protected and warm...I like that feeling...I missed that feeling alot .I nuzzeled my face into the jacket he was wearing...he smelled nice...yes it is really creepy when you smell other people and I know that ...I'm just saying this boy smell like that stuff animal that I like so much , you know how you will find something that smell nice but you can't really discribe the scent but for some reason you just like that specific scent? Well...it's something like that.

"Hey..." "Hmm? What is it (y/n)? Are you tired?" "Yeah..." "It's fine, just take a little nap, I'll call you up when we get there..." "You know what Kazu-chan?" "What?" "You're a really nice person." "Well you're the first person who had ever said that to me..." "Well...there's a first time for everything, right?" "Yeah, I guess..." Slowly I drifted into a deep slumber...