10

Jade pov

I've been so depressed lately because what happen with Sammy and I. The good thing is Tessa is at home.

T: jade do you want to go for a walk.

J: sure yeah let's go.

T: ok

We left and when we were walking Stitch and Jax came running toward us.

J: what the f$#@!

T: Jax calm down

They sat down and we grabbed them from the east the had and kept on walking.

T: so how do you feel

J: I should be asking you that question sis. How are you feeling

T: I feel fine. How about you

J: I feel fine I guess after Sammy broke up with me I felt like crying. But I know that I can get over fast, if I just don't think about it.

T: hopefully. Jax fetch.

Tessa threw a ball and Jax ran after it. He came back with the ball in his mouth.

T: good boy

J: sit Stitch

He sat like usual. I just realized that we haven't ate anything yet.

J: do you want to go eat tessa

T: sure. like what

J: pizza

T: yum. Let's go.

We put the dogs away and we got in the car. It like 15 minutes to get to the pizza place. Once we made it there we parked the car and went inside to order.

T: let's sit down jade.

J: uh sure.

We went to our spot of the place. which was in the corner. A few minutes later our food came and we started to eat.

J: I'm so what happen in the car accident.

T: oh yeah when I got in the car. I started to drive when I was in the high way you called. When I picked up my phone, The phone fell so I tried to reach it but I failed to get it and you know the rest.

J: oh when you were in a coma Nate kept coming to see you. He was really worried.

T: really.

J: yeah.

T: did Gilinsky come

J: yeah he did. Actually he stood there all night. He told me to go back home and rest. So he took my spot to be with you. To be honest I approve of Gilinsky but not Nate. Your pick

T: I know but I can't choose between them. What about you. With Grant and Sammy.

J: don't make me choose. I can't plus there is someone I like as well.

T: oh who is it.😏
J: um it's my little secret.

T: ugh come on

J: nope

T: what!??

J: Any ways we are done eating now. I want ice cream.

T: Fine

J: let's go get some ice cream.

T: ok

We left and went to an ice cream parlor, when we got there I saw a fimilar car but I shrugged it off and went inside.

Tessa pov
When we got there we went inside and ordered our food at first it was fine we had a blast messing with out friend Andre that worked there. But the door opened and....

Jade pov

But the door opened and Sammy came in with his new girlfriend. I ran out and left tessa behind with the keys and my phone.

 I ran out and left tessa behind with the keys and my phone

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile
Just been busy
Will update soon .
😕❤💯💓😙😜💜💕💖💞🙉🙊🙈
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH