Chapter 6:The moment of truth

Sammy pov

I woke up wore a black a black shirt and white pants and black shoes. I go wake up skate and ate breakfast, as I was eating skate came down and we left to go get ready for proposal.

S: I'm nervous skate.

Sk: don't be

S: ok. I was thinking a mystery hunt let them follow notes

Sk: great idea.

S: ok let's get started.

2 hours later

We finally down with everything. The first note starts in the house.
Jade pov.

I woke up and wore a mint crop top, with ripped black pants, and my white vans. When I went to the kitchen, I saw a note that says 'read me' I open and here is what it said ' mystery hunt, you and Tessa start at home and eat breakfast. Breakfast is in the microwave once you you are done go to the park.' I told Tessa to wake up and she did, she was was excited for what was on the other side of the note.

J: so we have to go to the park.

T: ok. Let's get in your car.

J: ok

We got in the car and went to the park. As we park there was a guard with a note on a pillow he had. So we took it and read it.
G:are you tessa and jade

J:yes

G: here you go

T:thank you

The note said ' mystery hunt yeah you did it girls now go to the mall and get your favorite drinks there would be a note for each of you so have fun.'

We went to the mall and went our separate ways. I went to Jumba juice and ordered my usual. (G:guy)

G: are you jade

J: yes

G: here is your drink and the note it comes with.
I grabbed it and it said this ' mystery hunt you did it babe now go to Hot Topic and go up to cashier and say you bought something and that they were holding it for you.' I walked to Hot Topic. I go up to the cashier.

J: hi I'm jade I bought something and you were holding it for me.

C: oh yes. Here you go

I saw it was a shirt of lilo and stitch. With a necklaces.

C: oh here is the note

J:thank you

I grabbed my drink and went out of the store. The note said ' mystery hunt ok now go find your sister and go to the school.'
Tessa pov

I went to Starbucks and ordered my usual as expected.

C: are you tessa

T: yes

C: here is your drink and it already payed for, and the note

T: thank you

The note said' go on and go to areopostal, and bue something you like.'

I go and I buy this nice dress.

C: ID

T: here you go
C: thank you. Here is your dress and and your other clothes that are payed for. Also the note.

T: thank you

The note said 'mystery hunt go and find your sister from there she knows where to go.'

I go to the car and text her.

Jade pov

I go to the car and we drove off to the school. We go up the doors and 2 other note was here mine said 'mystery hunt go to the beach and there is going to be a box there.'

Tessa pov

My note said ' mystery hunt go to carnival and there is going to be a box
There open it and put it on.'

T: can you take me to the carnival?

J: yes

T: thank you

We drove and she dropped me off at the carnival. I go and there was the box I open it and it was a beautiful dress. I go to the bathroom and put it on. There was a note, it said ' mystery hunt. You are there now go to the end of the carnival that's where I'll be.' I run to the end carnival and I saw skate there.

T: what's going on.

Sk: you you like to be my date for homecoming

Without hesitation. T:yes
We hugged and left to go on a date he said.

Jade pov

I got to the beach and the box was there. I opened it it was a black lace crop top with a maroon skirt to it. it had a note inside. ' mystery hunt you did go put this on and follow the red roses petals.' I go to the bathroom and put it on. When I went outside rose petals we on the sand, so I followed them. Once they stopped, I looked up and I see Sammy.

J: hi, what the Fuck is going on Sammy

S: ok here I go. Jade it will do me the honor if you will be my date for homecoming.

J: no
S: Wait what

J: just kidding Sammy. It will be my pleasure to accompany you to homecoming.

He picked me up and kissed me. We stood there for a good 2 minutes until
He broke the kiss.

S: let's go watch a movie yeah

J: ok

With that I ended my day with Sammy.